News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Can you be to..

Started by thesevenpointfive, 2020-06-15 09:02:18

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

Ok so I was bored and I just bought some new hand wash that is 75% alcohol, which when I use it on my hands really effects the feeling on my hands. So being board I though, let me see how little feeling I have on the head of my penis (as you do when bored). I put some of this hand wash on my hands and then put it on the top of my dick. I was expecting some little sting from the alcohol, but nothing. I waited a bit and tried two more times and nothing. I had no feeling at all. So has my head got so little feeling that this has no effect as I must admit I don't feel anything when I have underwear or anything else on.

So can you be to de-sensitive. Any one else tried this to gauge their sensitivity.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Dck

Haven't tried it..
But according to my experience, if your glans is dry and exposed for a long time you won't feel much anyways. Usually it's the under side of frenulum area that stings.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Dck on 2020-06-15 09:14:20
Haven't tried it..
But according to my experience, if your glans is dry and exposed for a long time you won't feel much anyways. Usually it's the under side of frenulum area that stings.

Nope i don't even get that either

Daffyskin

That's very interesting.
Do you even get the cold sensation as the alcohol evaporates?
How do you feel about that?
How long have you been pulled back?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2020-06-15 09:35:01
That's very interesting.
Do you even get the cold sensation as the alcohol evaporates?
How do you feel about that?
How long have you been pulled back?

I don't get any sensation on any part,  its just moist for a while then seems to go, with no feeling at all. I have been back for years 10 plus as i don't count. Hence i was wondering if others had this issue.

Hazeleye

Regarding alcohol on the glans, I did try 70% just now and did have the faintest feeling and a very slight erection. I do believe perhaps in my case it has some residual effect. I have noticed on the various threads here that every guy seems to have different responses to being pulled back. I initially had been fully back for 35 years and still had a strong feeling. At the end of that period I started to put emphasis on increasing that feeling by different ways until I decided to take a break and cover for a short period to regain normalcy. At that time I had gained such deep shaft wrinkles that it took me 5 years of creating an artificial phimosis with a narrow strip of tape to stay covered. By that time such a strong sense of sensitivity had come back, and with all the effort to be covered, I remained covered for 25 more years until coming across this board 5 years ago. And yes, after being now being back for 5 more, I still am quite aware if I were covered or not at all times.