Author Topic: Is it 100% true that sensitivity can be regained if we revert back?  (Read 8150 times)

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
Sorry to bring back old threads but as a newcomer this is interesting to me. As a youth I used to masturbate with my foreskin up, rubbing together with the palms of my hands. This was due to sensitivity. As I got more adventurous I began retracting more and more. Now I only masturbate glans completely exposed sometimes with no lube at all. I do think no matter what over time there will be loss of sensitivity just from use. As for me I’m looking forward to some loss of sensitivity I’m hoping to keep going here on out always pulled back.

Most people I've come across here report a high level, almost intense sensitivity to their glans in their youth. I had some but not to the extent or degree the unfortunate had. I don't know if having a retractable foreskin in early childhood lessen that some for me but I agree as I got into my preteens and teens and masturbation came into play. My glans was de-sensitized to the direct stimulation to a significant degree so much that I could rub the glans directly. If the glans is wet though either from lubrication or precum, the sensations intensify and strong rubbing can get uncomfortable. 

I must admit to this date, if there is one moment that my glans becomes unbearable to touch it is right after ejaculation. It's like nothing can touch it and it was my main reason for leaving the foreskin retracted. I don't know how circumcised guys can keep rubbing their glans right after ejaculation like in the videos I've seen.   

I am of the belief that glans or penile sensitivity decreases over time for all of us regardless of foreskin forward or back, uncircumcised or circumcised. My sensitivity changed from early childhood going into late teen years. The idea that your sensitivity will remain the same at age 40, 50 or beyond will remain the same or constant as it was at age 12 is not realistic. Hormones, our bodies and brains change over the years. IMO

Offline Tgvyhbujn

• NSFW Access
Sorry to bring back old threads but as a newcomer this is interesting to me. As a youth I used to masturbate with my foreskin up, rubbing together with the palms of my hands. This was due to sensitivity. As I got more adventurous I began retracting more and more. Now I only masturbate glans completely exposed sometimes with no lube at all. I do think no matter what over time there will be loss of sensitivity just from use. As for me I’m looking forward to some loss of sensitivity I’m hoping to keep going here on out always pulled back.

I have been pulling back on and off for the past coupl of years. I am currently still masturbating with my glans mostly up, so theres not direct contact between my hands and glans. Mostly because its too sensitive and frenulum length. But with more consistent pulling back now, im hoping to masturbate with my glans exposed as it is now easier to pull it back even when its hard and hopefully the sensations are good. Any tips?

Offline caveman

• NSFW Access
I have experienced this I went retracted from my early twenties until I was 50. when I went beck to covered for 20 years because of loss of sensitivity. I would say I probably got at least 80% of my sensitivity back in those 20 years, but most came back the first year. I am retracting again be cause I like the feel, but I am not doing it full time. I sometimes cover up at night, but now mostly retracted for the last two months again. But if I start having trouble with orgasms again I will be covering more. As if it makes much difference right now. 68 yrs old and no woman, so don't matter much there.
So yes you can get quite a bit of it back, but I don't think 100%, beside who wants that super sensitivity. Which I never was super sensitive that I remember, but I have been retractable since about 5 yrs old too, so that could have something to do with it.

Have fun
caveman