News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Trying out the stealth

Started by uncut1017, 2020-05-30 05:03:39

Previous topic - Next topic

uncut1017

I got this a year ago never really gave it a try. Was really hard getting the head through but i did. Once its on not too bad, snugs aroudn the balls nicely and comfortable. Wish they had colors to choosing from to match skin tone tho. If stealth needs someone to try out more products let me know  ;)

cfthrowaway

Beyond help with the foreskin, have you noticed any of the supposed results they have on their website? Stuff like "hanging longer" or "reducing shrinkage"?

lvprcm

Interesting item. How comfortable is it to wear all day long? Has there been any slippage of the glans going back inside? You're right skin tone colors would be a nice feature.

uncut1017

Havent wore it long enough yet to tell but its comfortable, only thing is the silicone glan ring seems tight

uncut1017

cddb8dc5

Damn wish I could see. Been thinking about picking one up myself recently.

uncut1017

Quote from: cddb8dc5 on 2020-06-03 02:31:00
Damn wish I could see. Been thinking about picking one up myself recently.

did my pic not post correctly?

soundsgreat87

Not everyone has permission to view pictures.

LazyAce

Now that you've had a chance to wear it for a few weeks- what do you think?

I'm looking for something new to help keep retracted, thinking this might be an option...curious to know if you're still using it.

uncut1017

Quote from: LazyAce on 2020-06-16 03:31:20
Now that you've had a chance to wear it for a few weeks- what do you think?

I'm looking for something new to help keep retracted, thinking this might be an option...curious to know if you're still using it.

not a bad option, definitely got more comfortable as you use it. Took a break from using it for now

cddb8dc5

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2020-06-19 22:09:05
not a bad option, definitely got more comfortable as you use it. Took a break from using it for now

You have to keep buying more sizes after time, right?

Benji

Quote from: cddb8dc5 on 2020-06-30 15:51:33
You have to keep buying more sizes after time, right?

I have a Stealth that I use from time to time whenever I don't feel like taping, you don't "have" to buy new sizes it's more of an option. Once you hit a point where your dick is stretched as much as it can from one size you can move up and stretch more but I don't even really think the gains from stealth are enough to really make me want to move up in size. I've gotten way better results using penile traction devices.

RetractedStatement

I'd love to be able to see a picture to see it in action!