Author Topic: Newbie retractor with questions!  (Read 6618 times)

guest3309

Re: Newbie retractor with questions!
« Reply #15 on: 2020-05-22 18:50:31 »
cachondo, I will not disagree with you :) but not all frenulums are tight. Indeed, the version which pulls the glans down and prevents sex might be considered pathological. However, not everyone is like that. It is a shame that doctors don't check this more proactively before puberty. But it seems the trend is to leave everything "down there" as it is.

It al depends on what you define as sex. I also do not see a shorter frenulum as anything pathological. More as something less practical. Not like there is something wrong with someone, more like it could be better. For those who intuitively think the same. On the other side of the slider there are those who could not be bothered with their penis, as long as their partner is happy with it. Just stick it where the sun don't shine, and that's it. And live very happy lives.

Offline tomphillips2010

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2020-05-23 09:18:25 »
Well, I'm happy to report that after some experimentation, I think I have finally got the hang of the spoon method, and it does indeed prevent the swelling! It still puckers a little on the underside around the frenulum, but that's something I can live with! :D   Cheers for your advice lads!
I'm wearing tight underwear at the moment so that's keeping it all in nicely - not sure how it'll fare without yet, or if it'll come undone when I get an erection.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2020-05-23 10:39:15 »
Congratulations, hope to hear more of your journey

Offline tomphillips2010

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2020-05-26 09:26:14 »
I'm happy to report that after less than a week of being permanently retracted, my foreskin now stays back on it's own unless it gets pulled forward somehow. The swelling has all gone now, but the bunching remains...wonder if that will reduce slightly as my foreskin settles down?
My glans have dried nicely and are far less sensitive to underwear now. My inner foreskin is drying a little, but is still relatively moist between the bunches. I have noticed that my frenulum stretches a little more than it used to - when erect, I can pull the bunched foreskin clear of the glans by about 1cm which was impossible before!

Offline tomphillips2010

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2020-05-26 16:33:48 »
So, thought i'd add some progress images, considering i'm nearing the end of my first week pulled back. These photos are just flaccid, i'll do a second reply with some erect. I'm harper with the erect appearance than I am with the flaccid - it's that bunching of the foreskin that I don't particularly like. But, it is staying back on its own now! :D

Offline tomphillips2010

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2020-05-26 16:36:46 »
And here is the erect appearance. As you can see, my frenulum is taught, so I'm sure that isn't helping matters. When retracted, my foreskin doesn't go much further than around 1cm behind the glans. It does go further than before I started pulling back, so that's something!