Author Topic: Tight Ridged Band - Stretching  (Read 3733 times)

Offline skinfores

• NSFW Access
Tight Ridged Band - Stretching
« on: 2020-05-21 08:44:44 »
Does anyone have any experience with stretching out a tight ridged band? Has anyone had similar tightness to me, and expanded further? The ridged band has held me back a long time...

I am attaching some pictures, including some full-on erect ones, because these really highlight the issue I am facing. Others are welcome to share too.

I really want to be able to expand to my full girth, I started with pinhole phimosis a long time ago, did frenulum tying, did it all... and I'm so close to feeling satisfied and comfortable with myself, but still not there yet, and still insecure about it deep down if I am honest. :(

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Tight Ridged Band - Stretching
« Reply #1 on: 2020-05-21 12:12:10 »
I'm fairly sure if you got to this point from a pinhole phimosis, you can stretch it further.  Maybe a ring-like device that can keep your tight parts in an expanded position 24/7?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-05-21 17:23:22 »
Unfortunately skinfores you do appear to still have a rather rigid band. About the best that I can suggest would be to maintain a constant light pressure to the band as suggested by Kylar. I wouldn't put too much pressure on it since you don't want to create scartissuing to further increase the problem. Certainly lighter bands if pulled fully back on a long term basis can lighten to the point you can't find it. All the best in future endeavours.

Offline Bis

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-05-21 17:24:27 »
I also had pinhole phimosis when I was 10. Then I started to do stretching using oil before bathing. Also I used to put oil there and keep it like that throughout the night which softens the skin and then do stretching in the morning. It fully solved my problem.

guest3309

« Reply #4 on: 2020-05-21 20:21:10 »
Rigged band is very slow in change. It does, but it mostly takes time. The narrower you start, the more time it takes. With or without tricks, try to always sleep bareheaded. Nighttime erections do the rest. The joy of result is the same once you reach it.

Offline skinfores

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-05-22 12:01:55 »
Thank you all for the advice.

With light stretching I feel I don't get anywhere. I feel like scar tissue is somewhat inevitable... but maybe I am wrong.

There are lots of stretch marks near my ridged band, I think there always will be. I think it's not possible to stretch without stretch marks at this point.

Really hope I can find I way so I can be comfortable with my penis because, despite my anonymous honesty, I am quite ashamed and secretive about it...

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-05-22 13:05:28 »
Thank you all for the advice.

With light stretching I feel I don't get anywhere. I feel like scar tissue is somewhat inevitable... but maybe I am wrong.

There are lots of stretch marks near my ridged band, I think there always will be. I think it's not possible to stretch without stretch marks at this point.

Really hope I can find I way so I can be comfortable with my penis because, despite my anonymous honesty, I am quite ashamed and secretive about it...

Try not to generate too much scar tissue, because that stretches much less easily than normal tissue !
Have you been prescribed betamethasone cream treatment ?

guest3309

« Reply #7 on: 2020-05-22 15:55:22 »
For some reason I suddenly can see your pictures. And your point!

Just an intuitive thought: because it used to be so very thight, all the skin seems to get together in a narrow ring. Making the ring stronger. Possibly stretching in the length will help it adjust better arond the shaft. Because it lessens the toughness of the ring. It is possibly the combined forces effect that might make the ring narrower over time, but not wider. When you try to spread out that force, each millimeter will have less strength and thus expand faster.

Just a thought.

In my case, it was never really an issue how LONG my combined skin was. More an issue of moving around freely. Like my scrotum has been expanding and contracting all my life. Contracted everything is in its place and firm. Not much to do with how low my balls can hang when at the lowest. Now that is all the same skin. Penis is different sections. Rigged band was very slow for me to adjust as well. I was narrow, but a little less then you. I actually still see my rigged band. After all progress, it is still not completely "skin like the rest of the skin". And yes, at certain times, when I sit and bend forward, it still is that rigged band that pushes the skin back over the glans. Nothing else. After all that time and effort.

guest3309

« Reply #8 on: 2020-05-22 15:58:24 »
Just look at my own profile pic. You might think wow, nice result. But look well. There is still some rigged band.