News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Glans and spoon method

Started by Oenomaus, 2015-04-09 12:19:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Oenomaus

Hi everyone!!!!!
I think that the spoon method makes my glans shrink ...
Is it because of the tight foreskin?
Am i doing this wrong?
When erect i think is does pretty good.

Teasle

looks perfect to me!! :D keep it up ;)

Kylar

soundsgreat87

Without another picture to compare it to, I can't tell that it's any smaller than usual...

Rlewin

It looks very good! Almost looks like your circumcised the overlapping skin is very not noticeable!

keratinise

I agree that we might need a better pic for comparison. Your glans does look drier and more cracked and keratinised, though.

ted danson69

I've noticed too that my glans has shrunk when using the spoon method. When I'm hard it's back to business as usual. This just concerns me because when I'm in public I'd like for my glans to be pronounced.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Oenomaus on 2015-04-09 12:19:30
Hi everyone!!!!!
I think that the spoon method makes my glans shrink ...
Is it because of the tight foreskin?
Am i doing this wrong?
When erect i think is does pretty good.

It looks fine to me, you might find that it will expand slowly later on
Love skining back and letting my head show

Maxl

Hi Oenomaus,
here is my suggestion: The Spoon-Method adds a layer of skin to the penis shaft and makes it slightly thicker.
In relation to the shaft the glans may now look smaller. I do not think the glans will shrink.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Maxl on 2017-06-01 04:34:01
Hi Oenomaus,
here is my suggestion: The Spoon-Method adds a layer of skin to the penis shaft and makes it slightly thicker.
In relation to the shaft the glans may now look smaller. I do not think the glans will shrink.

Yes agreed, and the poster dick looks good, spoon method works fine by the looks of it
Love skining back and letting my head show