News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tipps to effectively desensitise Inner Foreskin?

Started by twinky, 2020-05-06 14:13:35

Previous topic - Next topic

twinky

Hey Guys!
I just changed from spoon to taping ist back, like the inner foreskin is on the outside and I like the idea of getting it ceratinized
So my Question is, if u guys have some effective ways except the tape-method to kind of increase it?
In the Techique-Sektion it says some fluids, but what fluids do you use? had used?

Hazeleye

As long as you can be permanently pulled back, just have patience. It will settle in on its own time and not do danger in any form.

Daffyskin

I think the coin method keeps more of the inner skin exposed. But I have not used it - so I cannot be sure.

Like Hazeleye says - just give it time.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

retreactor

Hi,

I've been working on something you might find interesting. Let me know:
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1125.0
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Qatar

How does one know when the inner foreskin has become keratinized?
This is how my penis currently looks when the inner foreskin is showing.