News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

IM A SKEPTIC... PROVE ME WRONG???

Started by Qatar, 2020-05-04 00:52:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazeleye

Quote from: Fabik on 2020-05-05 17:49:12
Or maybe retracting day only doesn't make the effect it does for those doing it 24/7 ?
Fabik, I am not quite certain what it is you are attempting to say. Are you implying that being retracted for one day doesn't have the same effect that will be produced for going 24/7? Of course, those that retract for only short periods will never achieve the loss of secretions that 24/7 over a long period (many years) will achieve. Those that have been retracted over long periods will produce zero foreskin secretions. As I have said elsewhere, after being retracted for years and then being covered for 25 years the secretions never recovered, were still practically zero. When I went covered, I had to apply a moisturizer for a long time because of the loss. So if you feel you are still having secretion problems, go 24/7 for a long period before giving the opinion that secretion is still produced after a long period of exposure.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2020-05-06 03:27:22
Fabik, I am not quite certain what it is you are attempting to say. Are you implying that being retracted for one day doesn't have the same effect that will be produced for going 24/7? Of course, those that retract for only short periods will never achieve the loss of secretions that 24/7 over a long period (many years) will achieve. Those that have been retracted over long periods will produce zero foreskin secretions. As I have said elsewhere, after being retracted for years and then being covered for 25 years the secretions never recovered, were still practically zero. When I went covered, I had to apply a moisturizer for a long time because of the loss. So if you feel you are still having secretion problems, go 24/7 for a long period before giving the opinion that secretion is still produced after a long period of exposure.

Yes hazeleye, this all applies to me, i have no secretion even if the skin goes over the head and that's doing it 24/7 for years
Love skining back and letting my head show

anon21

I'm an intermittent retractor for 5 years (have known retraction itself & masturbation for 10-11y) and my glans doesn't smell or get moist/have secretion, much less smegma build up even when I stay covered for weeks on end.

Though of course I still retract in the shower for basic hygiene practice.

Qatar

For those who have been able to reduce the moisture in their glans and inner foreskin, is there a way to speed up this process? Or dry out the area?

Hazeleye

Quote from: Qatar on 2020-05-06 13:37:25
For those who have been able to reduce the moisture in their glans and inner foreskin, is there a way to speed up this process? Or dry out the area?
In my experience, just have patience and be bare as much and as long as possible. As anon21 has just posted, he was successful, notwithstanding that he did so by not being constantly back.

Hazeleye

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2020-05-05 18:16:08
I'm also interested in the possibility that the foreskin may apparently reduce in length. I doubt that it can shrink in the sense that there is less of it, but wonder whether it might lose some elasticity and contract in length. This may manifest as a plumping out of the shaft skin, or be taken up in the development of deep shaft wrinkles (as described by others). If this is so, then I also wonder if any such contraction is reversible by skinning forward and stretching.
Daffyskin, if you have only been pulled back for a short period, you do have a good understanding of the process. It is not possible to "shrink" the foreskin, however, by developing deep shaft wrinkles one can assume the principle that the foreskin is shorter. Of course, with continuous pulled back, the plumpness of the foreskin thins, giving also the appearance of less tissue. And yes, once the deep wrinkles have been incorporated, as I discovered after being thusly back for years, did require special foreskin taping to be able to regain the ability to have the glans stay covered again.

Daffyskin

Cheers Hazeleye.
I have found that this forum contains a great deal of really valuable information contributed by experienced retractors along with a wide range of personal observations (I recommend all newcomers spend some time reading older threads). I have combined this with my inquisitive nature and slight scientific inclination to explore and understand the process and its various effects. To me, the journey and process is interesting in itself, and my outlook and approach to it evolves as this proceeds. Maybe I sound as if I'm thinking too deeply, but I enjoy it and I appreciate what is available on this forum. :)
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Hazeleye

Right on, Daffyskin. No, I wouldn't say you are thinking too deeply. Just like me, you are expressing a true interest in a subject and that is what is needed. Carry on!

Qatar

For those saying that retraction occurs easier if deep shaft wrinkles are formed, is there a way to make this occur manually? Is it possible to quicken the process of these wrinkles forming?

Daffyskin

My understanding is that the wrinkles form as a result of being retracted because the original length of skin is now bunched up in a shorter distance. That being the case, I don't suppose there is a way to quicken the process. As with most things to do with retracting, I don't think there are any short cuts - success is achieved with time and perseverance.

Maybe the long-term retractors could share their thoughts on the matter.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Hazeleye

One of the problems with getting deep shaft wrinkles is that the under foreskin especially is extremely thin. Therefore when one uses rings and other such measure behind the glans there is not any pressure on the shaft skin. One method to develop these wrinkles would be to take 3 strips of a good adhesive tape and, after bunching the shaft skin up the shaft, place one strip on top, and one on each side. To work, the tape doesn't have to be wide, most tapes could be cut into two strips lengthwise. Further back in the forums are pictures but can't find them just now.

Hazeleye

Besides the taping method described previously, one other simple trick that I tried before taping was to wear snug briefs. After having a wee, I would pull up on the shaft skin when putting back in the brief and at the same time not let the penis be as low in the brief as would normally happen. This will put extra pressure on the compacted shaft skin. Unfortunately, the taping might be better for those that like a little more swing free!

TapedStick

Yeah bro, what Hazeleye said:  Wear snug briefs and pull back before putting them on. Also, this method is easy to do, or choose to reverse, as you only need a bathroom or a little privacy to pull your foreskin down or back.