Author Topic: In need of some tips or a beginners guide  (Read 3439 times)

Offline JensMueller

In need of some tips or a beginners guide
« on: 2020-04-15 10:54:16 »
Hi community,

I found this page 2 days ago and I am already liking the idea. At the moment I am trying it my self but I do not have a lot of success with it. I am a really grower so using a ring does not really help (or I am doing it wrong).

I 3d-printed something which is a ring that goes aroud the glans and has some skirt attached to it so that the skin cant roll over the glans (i will try to post some pictures when Im not at wotk :) ). Problem is, when I get to soft, this thing can just pop of (which also happens with any ring that is not too tight).

So my question is, if there is someone who is also a grower and could give me some tips how to keep the skin back even when being soft and small :)

Thanks in advance,

Jens :)

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: In need of some tips or a beginners guide
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-15 11:07:26 »

Hi Jens, welcome,
I too am a grower, and can get pretty small.
I used this method with good success: Take surgical or medical tape, the pink-colored one. Make a strip of 1x4cm. When soft, retract the foreskin; Leave the foreskin bunched behind the head. Apply the tape on the top of the penis, just behind the glans on the inner skin, lengthwise. With wome light tension you can capture the bunch of foreskin under the tape, and it will not come forward.

I repeat, we're not talking about a ring or taping around the penis, but just pulling the foreskin bunch backwards with a lengthwise strip.

It takes some experience to find the right length of tape and the right tension, but it works well in the end.

Offline JensMueller

« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-15 11:20:33 »
Hm that sounds like a good idea.
But for how long does that hold. do you "wear" this the whole day?

Offline stephen.reilly79

• NSFW Access
  • Just a guy who sometimes likes being pulled back
« Reply #3 on: 2020-04-15 11:52:03 »
Hi community,

I found this page 2 days ago and I am already liking the idea. At the moment I am trying it my self but I do not have a lot of success with it. I am a really grower so using a ring does not really help (or I am doing it wrong).

I 3d-printed something which is a ring that goes aroud the glans and has some skirt attached to it so that the skin cant roll over the glans (i will try to post some pictures when Im not at wotk :) ). Problem is, when I get to soft, this thing can just pop of (which also happens with any ring that is not too tight).

So my question is, if there is someone who is also a grower and could give me some tips how to keep the skin back even when being soft and small :)

Thanks in advance,

Jens :)

Have you checked out the guide on the forum? https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.0
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-15 12:11:22 »
Hm that sounds like a good idea.
But for how long does that hold. do you "wear" this the whole day?

It depends on your goals ... I had good quality tape where the adhesive allowed it to last several days. It's up to you how long you want to wear it. I went for 24/7 !

Offline JensMueller

« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-15 12:15:55 »
Have you checked out the guide on the forum? https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=18.0

Minutes after my answer I saw this guide with all the technics. Thx :)

It depends on your goals ... I had good quality tape where the adhesive allowed it to last several days. It's up to you how long you want to wear it. I went for 24/7 !

Ah ok, well I guess I will look for some good tape then :) thx for the tip.