News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Alcohol to dry the glans

Started by Foreback123, 2020-04-12 00:41:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreback123

The other day I saw a post talking about using alcohol on the glans to dry it but it wasn't very informative and I really want to speed up the drying process, So I just wanted to ask: Have you ever used this method to dry your glans? Did it worked? and How did it went?

retreactor

Well, I'm not sure what this drying the glans is all about. Yes, I've seen  guys reporting all kinds of terrible drying-out chemicals here, but the thing is, we don't get to hear the bad outcomes of these practices. Alcohol is not a harmless chemical, and if you use it on a normal skin, it dries it so hard that it destroys its upper layers, resulting in rather nasty dermatitis and other skin conditions. Let's be reasonable, this is not something we should be doing to our delicate skin down there. If you pull back, the glans gets exposed anyway and will dry by itself, just give it time.

My advice, backed by experience, would be to keep it simple: pull it, fix it and enjoy. ;D
A retractor's quest is never complete.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: retreactor on 2020-04-12 07:01:47
Well, I'm not sure what this drying the glans is all about. Yes, I've seen  guys reporting all kinds of terrible drying-out chemicals here, but the thing is, we don't get to hear the bad outcomes of these practices. Alcohol is not a harmless chemical, and if you use it on a normal skin, it dries it so hard that it destroys its upper layers, resulting in rather nasty dermatitis and other skin conditions. Let's be reasonable, this is not something we should be doing to our delicate skin down there. If you pull back, the glans gets exposed anyway and will dry by itself, just give it time.

My advice, backed by experience, would be to keep it simple: pull it, fix it and enjoy. ;D

Yes have to agree, let it take its course and that part is sensitive until naturally hardened
Love skining back and letting my head show

__

Quote from: Foreback123 on 2020-04-12 00:41:29
The other day I saw a post talking about using alcohol on the glans to dry it but it wasn't very informative and I really want to speed up the drying process, So I just wanted to ask: Have you ever used this method to dry your glans? Did it worked? and How did it went?

To me it's too aggressive and also not sustainable. I tried in the beginning but to no avail. It's not about 'drying' the glans, but about building a slightly thicker skin, with more layers. The resulting skin is not dry at all, it is healthy-looking; the only difference is that it tolerates pemanent exposure. I understand some might want to experience a 'dry and cracked' look, but to me this is unhealthy.

Fabik

Quote from: Foreback123 on 2020-04-12 00:41:29
The other day I saw a post talking about using alcohol on the glans to dry it but it wasn't very informative and I really want to speed up the drying process, So I just wanted to ask: Have you ever used this method to dry your glans?
Wtf ? Just retract, and your glans will by dry 1 hour later or so. Why would you even want to put alcohol on it ?!