News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

off topic - all the best with the current crisis

Started by L, 2020-03-22 11:40:41

Previous topic - Next topic

L

Fellow bare heads. From here my wife, girlfriend and me want to wish you all strength, courage and good health in these unknown times. Going outdoors to anywhere but a supermarket is impossible and not advisable for many if not all of us. Please stay indoors as much as possible for the coming weeks. This period will be a game changer just like 9-11 and lets make the best of it - with a bare glans of course! Fortunately there is still internet, so we can keep up to date and show the beauty of a retracted foreskin!

Georgek

I have one question. What do you mean your wife and girlfriend? 😋😋

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Georgek on 2020-03-22 22:12:38
I have one question. What do you mean your wife and girlfriend? 😋😋

Yes  i was gonna ask that
Love skining back and letting my head show

FormerRetractor

Perhaps you should have written:  my wife, my girlfriend, my penis, and I...

L

I mean, my wife, our girlfriend and me. How difficult is that? Never heard of an open marriage or bi-sexuality?

Georgek

Bi sexuality yes but open marriage no I think it's the first time I see something like that. I know couples who had a fantasy of having a treesome but not with a stable girlfriend or boyfriend. Interesting

L

for us this works fine and for almost 15 years now. The key words are trust and tolerance next to unconditional love of course.

Georgek

If all of you are happy nothing else matters.

L