News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Tips on foreskin retraction

Started by cmatt072, 2020-03-10 06:22:20

Previous topic - Next topic

cmatt072

I've been trying to keep my foreskin retracted but after a period of time my head starts to get super irritated and bugs me forcing me to retract it any tips to stop irritation ?

retreactor

Hi there,
there are literally hundreds of posts here regarding the glans sensitivity, just use the search engine. In short, it is/was the beginning phase for many of us which goes away after some time after the nerves get numbed. Listen to your friend down there, and when it tells you it gets too hard to handle, stop for a while and cover it to cool down. Keep retracting overnight, this is when you won't feel it that much. The final result is worth the effort, so just don't give up.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

__

Quote from: cmatt072 on 2020-03-10 06:22:20
I've been trying to keep my foreskin retracted but after a period of time my head starts to get super irritated and bugs me forcing me to retract it any tips to stop irritation ?

Man, what retreactor wrote is gold. He's 100% right. If I may add something, based on my experience and testimonies here, the initial period varies according to a particular guy's conditions. In my case it was excruciating pain for the first 4 months, whereas some others reported it was pretty easy for them and a matter of weeks. But the end result is the same, if you persist you will succeed !

scotsguy27

It took me about a month, I was retracting during the nights, then moved to during the day. When I'm in the house I wear shorts but no underwear and pull back, maybe try retracting for a few hours at a time.

DarkFox

If it's unbearable, you could try to stay retracted without clothes at first.