News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

One week progress from Fred

Started by pulledbackasian, 2020-01-20 17:19:08

Previous topic - Next topic

pulledbackasian

Quote from: adonis on 2020-01-22 08:16:34
Awesome flare. 2 days huh? Maybe it is just genetic after all. Do you consider your foreskin thick or thin?

I think it's pretty thick :) Check out the pic above.

Georgek

Maybe your foreskin is thick but not too long. I think yours is manageable compared to others, mine for example

pulledbackasian

Quote from: Georgek on 2020-01-22 15:32:02
Maybe your foreskin is thick but not too long. I think yours is manageable compared to others, mine for example

Not sure if there's any standards regarding the length of foreskin, but I think mine is pretty long and thick and very easy to roll forward for sure :(

Georgek

I agree there is no standard but compared to others it's not so long so it will be easier for your skin to stay back after you keep it back

pulledbackasian

Quote from: Georgek on 2020-01-23 17:38:47
I agree there is no standard but compared to others it's not so long so it will be easier for your skin to stay back after you keep it back

I hope! Just need to keep it retracted as much as possible for now. :)