News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Retracting Publicly...

Started by FormerRetractor, 2020-01-04 18:59:07

Previous topic - Next topic

FormerRetractor

I've read a number of posts regarding people having, or not having, the courage to be seen retracted in public.  So, in the spirit of the new year, new decade, and new resolutions:  I challenge everyone to be retracted any time that you are going to be seen...nude beaches, gym showers, doctors' appointments, etc.
What say you?

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: FormerRetractor on 2020-01-04 18:59:07
I've read a number of posts regarding people having, or not having, the courage to be seen retracted in public.  So, in the spirit of the new year, new decade, and new resolutions:  I challenge everyone to be retracted any time that you are going to be seen...nude beaches, gym showers, doctors' appointments, etc.
What say you?
I think i can do that, i say Ya
Love skining back and letting my head show

jamestrt1

I always try to do that anyway. Have done for years
Regards, James

Jockbox

Sounds good to me, yes I am up for it.

retreactor

I'm fine with the challenge, which brings me to a question: do guys actually look at other guys'  dicks in public places? Would it not be a somewhat embarassing situation?
A retractor's quest is never complete.

__

Quote from: retreactor on 2020-01-10 15:48:44
I'm fine with the challenge, which brings me to a question: do guys actually look at other guys'  dicks in public places? Would it not be a somewhat embarassing situation?

Looking is not staring ...  I always stayed retracted in sports locker rooms etc. Never did it at the doctor's though, there wasn't a chance to do it ... I'm not sure what I'd have done if there was a possibility. It's certainly an interesting challenge: although I'm not sure a health professional would comment on it. Anyway, I'll never know now :D

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: FrenchGuy on 2020-01-10 21:32:53
Looking is not staring ...  I always stayed retracted in sports locker rooms etc. Never did it at the doctor's though, there wasn't a chance to do it ... I'm not sure what I'd have done if there was a possibility. It's certainly an interesting challenge: although I'm not sure a health professional would comment on it. Anyway, I'll never know now :D
Yes i just look, don't make any comments, bu wonder if others are making comments on me
Love skining back and letting my head show

Georgek

I also believe that just curiosity can make you look at someone's penis if he is naked next to you. I don't have a problem for someone to see me retracted but it's extremely rare to be naked in public as I don't go to nudist beaches and I don't use gym's shower

Hazeleye

Back in the 1970s my wife, young family, and I attended a nudist camp every weekend. By that time I was permanently pulled back and I don't know if most thought that I was just loosely circumcised. As far as being seen, one has to look somewhere. Ogling for a lengthy time would be another thing that would draw attention.

camchain

Hi. Well i for one don't have a problem with it at all. when we have male company, or go to the doctoors, on the nedest beach, in the showers at work, gym, swimming ect ect. if they see it, then so what. it's just the same as yours you know.

L

Not only I am an advocate of the retracted lifestyle, so is my wife. To celebrate the new year we had a party at our house. After a lovely dinner and a few glasses of champagne we and two befriended couples enjoyed the luxury of our hot tub. Both male friends that joined, are sporting their glanses covered. During a conversation the subject of nudity in more or less public came by. This was the first time to 6 of us were naked in each other's presence and we talked about why one would be ashamed of his or her body. Aging was one of the reasons to be reluctant to public nudity. We all age and tits are sagging and buttocks get wrinkled - its a fact of life. It so happened that we one by one stood up in the tub  and showed our marks of mileage. My wife was first and soon the two ladies followed. We applauded for them as a mature body has so much beauty in it. I could (or would) not help to get erect and showed my body with pride. As members of this forum might has seen in my pictures, my cut frenum makes it possible to have my foreskin pulled back all the way so that the ridged band sits half-way the shaft. From a distance it looks like a tight circumcision thus one of the male fiends asked if I was cut. This led to a comparison of styles and the ladies could have their vote. Not surprisingly my wife voted for the retracted style (that caused stiffies), the other two ladies admitted that the looks of a bare head was more attractive than what the covered offered. As intention for the new year, both friends promised to wear their skins retracted when possible. We drank to that and further discussed to options of solar panels on the house.

guest3599

I often retract at the nude beach. I don't feel *really* naked if my glans isn't exposed!