News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Flared head

Started by thesevenpointfive, 2019-12-31 22:51:53

Previous topic - Next topic

thesevenpointfive

I love the expanded head, where the corona looks really large (Like a flare), I see these on cut guys and want to get one, which will help with the skin staying back. I wonder, does any one have any idea of how to get a flared head. I use a ring, which has helped, but wonder if any one has any other suggestions
Love skining back and letting my head show

FormerRetractor

Yeah, I've also often wondered if having the glans permanently exposed creates more of a 'flare'...I don't know the answer.  I feel like my glans has a big 'flare' now, but not sure about the reason.

Georgek

I have a question about rings. I am thinking of using one but what troubles me is what is happening when you get aroused. As I just started I am very sensitive and I have a lot of erections so I am afraid of using the ring in case it hurts me

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: George. K on 2019-12-31 23:16:29
I have a question about rings. I am thinking of using one but what troubles me is what is happening when you get aroused. As I just started I am very sensitive and I have a lot of erections so I am afraid of using the ring in case it hurts me

Nothing to much, your dick will tell you if it hurts and will react to that.

Quote from: FormerRetractor on 2019-12-31 23:07:49
Yeah, I've also often wondered if having the glans permanently exposed creates more of a 'flare'...I don't know the answer.  I feel like my glans has a big 'flare' now, but not sure about the reason.
This is what i see, a flared head, and i wonder why that happens

Hazeleye

I don't know if I have much more of an answer to 'flaring.' As a teenager before I started to do any pullback the glans was what I now would consider smaller. However when I did start to pullback I did notice over time the corona did get larger. The only explanation that I might have is the glans dries out and, with no outer pressure covering and not being kept moist there is now the opportunity for the tissue to relax and take on a larger dimension.

After having been totally uncovered for 30 years, I went covered for 25. At no time did I notice then that the flaring subsided. Once flared, flared all the time.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Hazeleye on 2020-01-01 03:28:25
I don't know if I have much more of an answer to 'flaring.' As a teenager before I started to do any pullback the glans was what I now would consider smaller. However when I did start to pullback I did notice over time the corona did get larger. The only explanation that I might have is the glans dries out and, with no outer pressure covering and not being kept moist there is now the opportunity for the tissue to relax and take on a larger dimension.

After having been totally uncovered for 30 years, I went covered for 25. At no time did I notice then that the flaring subsided. Once flared, flared all the time.
Yes i think mine is the same, i look at older pictures, an think it drys out and as you say no pressure  it can expand

guest285

Same here.
Before i started to retract, my glans was totally invisible... Meaning as thick as my shaft... You wouldn't see any outline. After retracting on and off since bout 10years now, my head looks like a mushroom with the outline visible though my underwear, even when the foreskin covers it. Seems like it has flared permanently ^^ hehe

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: awesome21 on 2020-01-01 12:49:39
Same here.
Before i started to retract, my glans was totally invisible... Meaning as thick as my shaft... You wouldn't see any outline. After retracting on and off since bout 10years now, my head looks like a mushroom with the outline visible though my underwear, even when the foreskin covers it. Seems like it has flared permanently ^^ hehe

Yes, when i have underwear on, it looks like i am cut as the out line is so pronounced

streetcar

although I am skinned back only for more than two years I can see difference - my glans is more flared and it can be seen through underwear and I like this new shape

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: streetcar on 2020-01-02 09:02:43
although I am skinned back only for more than two years I can see difference - my glans is more flared and it can be seen through underwear and I like this new shape

Wow that is a flare, the side looks a lot bigger, well done, yes as mentioned in this thread exposing it for a long time will have an effect on the head

headytimes

Yes I have noticed that my head is significantly more flared than it used to be, very visible through my foreskin and clothing
Retracted since Summer 2016

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: headytimes on 2020-01-02 22:44:13
Yes I have noticed that my head is significantly more flared than it used to be, very visible through my foreskin and clothing

So is this a trend, that if you do skin back the head starts to expand. I used a ring some times to help the effect

headytimes

I think so, the foreskin is no longer covering it and constraining the head and depending on how you pull back it is likely to be pushing up against the corona. I have a picture the first week I started over 3 years ago and my corona is now significantly and visibly more flared
Retracted since Summer 2016

Jockbox

Hi, I think my head is more flared now with me being almost pulled back 24/7. I do like the look of it and a flared head in general, looks very nice.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Jockbox on 2020-01-03 14:53:49
Hi, I think my head is more flared now with me being almost pulled back 24/7. I do like the look of it and a flared head in general, looks very nice.
It does seem to be the case, thing is i never noticed until now, looking  at my old pictures to check that