Author Topic: Public changing rooms  (Read 5532 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
Public changing rooms
« on: 2019-12-27 22:37:42 »
I love the look of my pulled back penis and want to show it off when at public showers or changing rooms but as soon as I start to undress in front of people to show my pulled back penis I get and erection which make me look gay ( I'm strait ) I don't find the men attractive its just the thrill of showing my pulled back cock which I have been working on ( I'm 22 buy the way so erections can be quite intense and last for a while ) also my family an I are going to a nude onsen in Japan soon on holiday and I am worried of getting a boner plus my dad doesn't know I keep my foreskins n back and I live in their house so they know I haven't got a circumcision .

any , help advice or
shared experiencee would be much appreciated

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: Public changing rooms
« Reply #1 on: 2019-12-28 00:58:54 »
Man, how long have you been retracting ? Once you reach the 24/7 stage, or maybe 12/7 (i.e daytime retraction), exposure shouldn't be a problem, so you shouldn't get erection from unwanted stimulation on a bare glans. Otherwise, if the psychological effect of showing your glans in public results in a hard-on, I suggest you try naturism for a while (covered). Just like the body, the mind needs to get used to shared nudity.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-12-28 08:05:22 »
I love the look of my pulled back penis and want to show it off when at public showers or changing rooms but as soon as I start to undress in front of people to show my pulled back penis I get and erection which make me look gay ( I'm strait ) I don't find the men attractive its just the thrill of showing my pulled back cock which I have been working on ( I'm 22 buy the way so erections can be quite intense and last for a while ) also my family an I are going to a nude onsen in Japan soon on holiday and I am worried of getting a boner plus my dad doesn't know I keep my foreskins n back and I live in their house so they know I haven't got a circumcision .

any , help advice or
shared experiencee would be much appreciated

I think you are thinking to much about it, which makes you excited. Take your time and don't think about it is my advice, when your young you go get erections quite easily, most is in your head as you want to show your dick off, but just relax

Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-12-29 08:04:03 »
First thing is to get used to it being back and then learn how to control your erections, in public, again, you will soon get used to it and they wont bother you.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-12-29 16:32:23 »
I suspect that once you get totally used to being retracted, it won't be a problem.  I have to admit that I also had the problem at first, but that was because I was turned on by my own retracted state...

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-12-29 17:44:35 »
I think that could be my problem it just excites me which ends in an embarrassing erection

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2019-12-29 22:25:59 »
All of this brings me to this question:  how many 'retractors' do it just because they like it, as opposed to it being a somewhat erotic thing for them?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2019-12-29 22:33:14 »
All of this brings me to this question:  how many 'retractors' do it just because they like it, as opposed to it being a somewhat erotic thing for them?
Thats a good question, as would people recognise you where pulled back and think its sexy
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2019-12-30 02:37:07 »

I wouldn't oppose the two, I did it for both reasons !! There was a primary hygienic/utilitarian component to it, but at the same time I always found the exposed glans quite erotic. However I never got any feedback, how retractors are seen by other men - or women for that matter. I think men who were cut as infants may see retraction as a futile attempt to look cut. I'm not sure.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-12-30 03:35:45 »
Yeah, I think that guys who were cut as infants don't get why retraction/exposure is a 'thing'.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2019-12-30 17:58:17 »
Evening,

I used to get erections when I first started pulling back. To try and get used to it you could pull back when you are in the house and walk about naked to get used to it, I would do jobs around the house or sit and watch the tv, it helped me disconnect and I didn't get erections at the sight of seeing myself. I used to get erect in public as well because I knew I was "exposed" and others didn't know, but that soon went away when I forgot about it and got on with the day.

As to worrying about being naked in public, I'm 29 and I'm self conscious about my body but once I'm naked I have the attitude that every guy has one. It natural to check others out. I've been in a locker room and been semi erect but it goes away. As for family, your dad will understand the erection part but being pulled back might open up a new conversation with him. Hope this helps put you at ease a bit :)

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2019-12-30 19:38:12 »
And, I might add that for most of us being seen retracted in public at first was very erotic, so the erection 'problem' seems quite normal.

Offline Argon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2019-12-31 22:06:12 »
As you grow accustomed to being retracted 24/7, that will go away and being retracted will just be normal.  I’ve been retracted for 16 years and I just don’t even think about any more it in those situations. A friend I occasionally go to the gym with had just assumed I was circumcised and was surprised to find out I wasn’t.  I’ve even been in hospital a couple of times, once requiring a catheter and nothing was said about it, so I assume it isn’t too uncommon.
Permanently retracted since 1993

Offline seabear

« Reply #13 on: 2020-01-01 13:16:08 »
Retraction is very common in Japan, almost expected in bathhouses, unretracted is associated with unhygienic, so it might be your father who is odd, just tell father you prefer to do this, you are a big boy now and its your dick