News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Frenuloplasty

Started by guest285, 2019-11-19 10:24:57

Previous topic - Next topic

guest285

Hi guys :)
Since my frenulum got torn on Sunday, I have made an appointment for the frenuloplasty in the local hospital tomorrow. I am really excited how it will be afterwards. Hopefully I will never again need any devices to keep foreskin retracted.

Loveboy100

Well that's interesting. Good luck and let us know how it went!  ;)

FormerRetractor

Good luck.  My frenulum has been completely removed, and I'm very pleased with the result.

guest285

Thx guys. I will for sure. How has your foreskin changed after frenuloplasty? Does it really never go over the head on its own again? That's really hot.

guest285

It's done guys. Right now the foreskin doesn't stay back on its own with the stitches in... Will it stay back ones they are gone? Any experience pls :)

FormerRetractor

I can't say, my foreskin was gone along with my frenulum...

bobenc0

I bet your skin will become a lot more loose than before, will be more like a loose sleeve still attached to the penis but without the string that pulls it forward. Still tho that is not a 100% way to have it back all the time but it hels a lot, a lot !
I suggest you to do some stretching after the stitches fall off ;) will help even more!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

guest285

bet so too.
thx for answering. I will of course do some stretching to get the most out of it