Author Topic: Methods to dry glans and inner skin?  (Read 3743 times)

Offline mauricio0

Methods to dry glans and inner skin?
« on: 2019-10-02 00:35:01 »
Hello everyone, i'm a long-time lurker and i autocircumcise sometimes, the longest i've been able to be retracted was about a month and a half, but due to my skin becoming looser from the alternative spoon method that i used.
But that's not the subject i want to ask about today.

Since i've been unretracted for a few weeks now, my glans got sensitive and wet again, I was wondering what's a good and safe way to dry the inner skin and glans,
What i've done was use a hair dryer set on low, to dry the area. I want to get back and try to be permanently retracted now.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
Re: Methods to dry glans and inner skin?
« Reply #1 on: 2019-10-24 09:13:11 »
Hi, everyone is different- but if you want to go for full time retraction, in my experience it took 4 months to get some significant change. I recommend against trying to dry the glans by applying substances to it. Unless of course you feel like trying ethanol or something... I would let time do the job. Expose, if it becomes chafed them moisturize and maybe cover for a few hours before exposing again.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Methods to dry glans and inner skin?
« Reply #2 on: 2019-10-26 15:05:54 »
Hi, everyone is different- but if you want to go for full time retraction, in my experience it took 4 months to get some significant change. I recommend against trying to dry the glans by applying substances to it. Unless of course you feel like trying ethanol or something... I would let time do the job. Expose, if it becomes chafed them moisturize and maybe cover for a few hours before exposing again.

Yes agreed it can take some time,you can use some ethanol etc, i would say stick with it. I use a hair dryer after a shower to dry out, even if i have dried it with a towel, i hold back and make sure the skin is dry
Love skining back and letting my head show