News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Frenulum tied for 1st time

Started by MisterHead, 2019-09-23 12:13:39

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterHead

Heyy guys :D

As some of you saw, at the other "poll"(i thinks its called), i said that i tied my frenulum for the first time, i think its pretty good, now im thinking, should i put mu cock ring on to keep it retracted? Im afraid if i do i might fuck something up, its not so bas at day, i can easily pull the foresking back, but at night it always rolls back... what should i expect? When should my thread gall out?
MisterHead :D

skinhead

Apparently it doesn't matter whether the skin is pulled back or not.
My own experience was a full 2 weeks from tying to actually broken through and almost dried/fallen off.