News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any meds to shrink the foreskin

Started by Jhead, 2019-08-27 14:08:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Narron

Well I can't speak for everyone.. only for my experience.

I recently had an excema on my penis... ugly stuff... itchy. Well wentto the dochand she perscribed me some meds.
In that cream is Triamcinolone acetonide.. and that is known for skin thinning - and it definitively did that to my foreskin.
It went from barely staying back on its own to staying back most of the time.
What could also be related is that i lost a lot of weight so less mass pushes the foreskin forward.

Don't have any pics though.

guest2784

Quote from: Narron on 2019-11-29 13:42:17
Well I can't speak for everyone.. only for my experience.

I recently had an excema on my penis... ugly stuff... itchy. Well wentto the dochand she perscribed me some meds.
In that cream is Triamcinolone acetonide.. and that is known for skin thinning - and it definitively did that to my foreskin.
It went from barely staying back on its own to staying back most of the time.
What could also be related is that i lost a lot of weight so less mass pushes the foreskin forward.

Don't have any pics though.

Thanks for the interesting information. How quickly did changes happen?

retreactor

This is serious medical business not to play with. Skin thinning here is considered  as a side effect, which is only justified by the the excema treatment.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Jhead

Quote from: broneboj on 2019-11-28 09:34:51
What do you think about that?  There is some changes in foreskin structure during these 15 days? Maybe it 's like some atrophy?  During 15 days the foreskin will be oxygen-free...

Probably work the same way as the cock ring?

Narron

Quote from: broneboj on 2019-11-29 15:44:10
Thanks for the interesting information. How quickly did changes happen?

Pretty quickly. used for for some days.. not longer than that.

Quote from: retreactor on 2019-11-29 16:49:46
This is serious medical business not to play with. Skin thinning here is considered  as a side effect, which is only justified by the the excema treatment.

Agreed! just telling my experience.

Hazeleye

Quote from: broneboj on 2019-11-28 09:34:51
What do you think about that?  There is some changes in foreskin structure during these 15 days? Maybe it 's like some atrophy?  During 15 days the foreskin will be oxygen-free...

I do believe that if this devise is used properly, what it does is it holds the foreskin back down the penis shaft so that the shaft skin will develop deep shaft wrinkles. Fifteen days would be enough time for them to start to form.

guest2784

Quote from: Jhead on 2019-11-29 20:52:17
Probably work the same way as the cock ring?
The cock ring just keeps the foreskin pulled back. But this sleeve is placed on top of all these wrinkles. I think there should be some difference in that. I haven't used that silicone sleeve yet. But I use the sleeve of  elastic fabric.
In my experience, I see that when this sleeve is removed, the wrinkles become much smaller. And the shaft skin becomes much shorter. If you try covering the foreskin on top of the glans at this moment, you can do it  to half only. But after 30 to 60 minutes, this effect goes missing. I think that if you use the sleeve regularly and for a long time, you can get a steady result over time.

thesevenpointfive

The interesting things about this tread is that there is nothing really out there that will shrink the skin. I have been doing for years and yes, i have an opening when the skin now goes back, where as many years ago there was some skin left over the head. Cocking ring didn't help, looked at other things, but really never found any thing. If you look at the foreskin restoration sites where they stretch the skin over the head, when they are hard it goes right back. I will keep an eye on this thread but, not sure skin thinners are the best thing to use.
Love skining back and letting my head show