News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Talking with a partner(s) about being permanently retracted

Started by Bareglans, 2019-08-20 10:55:28

Previous topic - Next topic

mukechin

I have told all my sex partners and close female friends my wish to stay uncovered, and after all of them seen uncovered vs covered, prefer me to stay exposed all the time.  A few preferred circumcised penis have asked me to keep doing it as they prefer the look this way than the unsightly circ scar - they want the head out but none of them like the scar line.  I've not found a single women who prefer the glans covered.  One of them initially said she prefer it half covered, but after seeing both types she then ask me to keep retracted.  Most of them find it a turn on and a few has made "checking if I'm retracted" by putting their hands in my pants while together as a form of sex play.  My first gf like to sleep with her hands on my penis to "help the glans stay exposed". 

I think all of them find my glans really sexy and really really want to the it all the time.    I find it strange but they all told me, they don't have a huge preference in term of size (they all like bigger ones but disagree about how big is big), but they 100% prefer exposed glans versus covered.   I have a decent size but not super huge but no one every complaint about the size; but every one of them asked me to keep wearing my rings so the glans can stay exposed for their sake.   Their view on it really is my main driving force for basically staying exposed 24x7 now but not considering circumcision (yet). 

Bareglans

Quote from: mukechin on 2019-10-05 17:08:40
Most of them find it a turn on and a few has made "checking if I'm retracted" by putting their hands in my pants while together as a form of sex play.  My first gf like to sleep with her hands on my penis to "help the glans stay exposed". 

Wow that is a real turn on. Just shows how the bare glans is seen by many as a really sexual thing

_yeah_

I haven't had a partner talk with me about being permanently retracted, but a while back when I was in high school, I overheard some people talking next to me while we were waiting for class to start. They were talking to one of the nicer looking girls in our grade: imagine stereotypical blonde model and that was her. I knew her and we were friends, but we weren't super close. I don't know how it came up, but a couple of the guys in the conversation asked her if she preferred circumcised or uncircumcised penises. Living in the U.S., I was shocked (and a little aroused) to hear her say, after a short pause, that she preferred uncircumcised. They asked her why, and she said that she definitely loved the look of the circumcised penis, but she kind of liked the idea of the foreskin rubbing against her g-spot while behind the head of the penis. I was retracted at the time, (I had just recently discovered the idea of retraction, but this was long before I found this forum), and it took all my willpower to fight the growing erection in my pants. That's the closest I've come to discussing permanent retraction with anyone really. Looking back though, I kind of wish I had talked to her about it afterward. Oh, the possibilities...
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted