Poll

What does your regular partner think of you being pulled back?

Male partner uncut, also pulled back - not fussed
1 (0.6%)
Female partner - she likes it
38 (24.4%)
Male partner circumcised - he likes it
6 (3.8%)
Male partner uncut, also pulled back - he does not like it
1 (0.6%)
Female partner - she does not like it
2 (1.3%)
Male partner circumcised - not fussed
6 (3.8%)
Male partner circumcised, - he made me start
4 (2.6%)
Male partner uncut, not pulled back  - he made me start
1 (0.6%)
Male partner uncut, also pulled back - he likes it
6 (3.8%)
Male partner uncut, not pulled back - he does not like it
3 (1.9%)
Male partner uncut, not pulled back - he likes it
7 (4.5%)
Female partner - she made me start
13 (8.3%)
Female partner - not fussed
54 (34.6%)
Male partner circumcised - he does not like it
2 (1.3%)
Male partner uncut, also pulled back  - he made me start
1 (0.6%)
Male partner uncut, not pulled back - not fussed
11 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: Partners  (Read 13685 times)

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Partners
« on: 2015-02-23 16:16:37 »
Just wondering what people's regular partners (if you have one!) think of you being pulled back. Looks a bit complicated, but I hope I've covered most bases:
Female partner;
Male partner uncut, not pulled back;
Male partner, uncut, also pulled back;
Male partner, circumcised;
and then whether they like or not, or not fussed - or even if they got you to start doing it!

If you have more than one 'regular', then please vote multiple times. (I've allowed up to five!!  ::) )
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
Re: Partners
« Reply #1 on: 2015-02-23 18:23:49 »
My partner is circ'ed and he likes my pulling back (respectively dislikes my otherwise ample foreskin). It has become part of our loving that he praises my bare glans and "verbally dismisses" said foreskin, so to speak.
MESSENGERS: Kik, Telegram, Threema, WhatsApp. PM if you'd like to talk.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 2015-02-23 18:51:50 »
My partners (when I had one) either didn't care for it either way or found the idea silly.  All were uncut.

Offline njshore37

• NSFW Access
  • Novice giving retraction a try...at age 63
« Reply #3 on: 2015-03-10 21:14:18 »
My wife hasn't really noticed yet,  being as I'm just starting in earnest.  She knows that when I come out of the shower it may be back or not as I towel off. In the past few months she has gotten to enjoy intercourse with shallow penetration, with the head entering between the labia and then shallow thrusting action. (I think one other member mentioned the same).  She knows to hold back the foreskin for my pleasure. 

I'm looking forward to having the foreskin always back look and desensitize the glans a little to have that labia play last longer. If the glans flares a bit,  fine,  too. 

I'm not sure if she'll chuckle if she sees me try some taping or ring thing.  She may wonder.  So far it is my secret.  She does know that I really want to keep it clean after a UTI I had some weeks ago.
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

Offline stephen.reilly79

• NSFW Access
  • Just a guy who sometimes likes being pulled back
« Reply #4 on: 2015-03-12 10:02:22 »
Yeah I'm in a similar boat: Female partner, she doesn't know. I guess if you use the "just pull it back" method then nobody need ever know unless you tell them. I think she'd think it a bit strange if I did tell her, but she'd just decide "whatever" and that'd be the end of it.
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #5 on: 2015-05-07 07:35:12 »
I keep my skin back all the time and at a glance look cut.  Maybe the girl assumes I am cut yet when she holds my cock to wank it, she feels the skin and wanks me with it.  I show her how I wank like a cut guy, taking her hand and placing and wanking as I like ... instead of telling her she has 'got it wrong', she sees this a NEW way of wanking that she never tried before.  How good it that eh  ;)
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2015-09-08 20:49:58 »
When I met my wife she had never seen an uncircumcised cock, and really had no idea how to tell if you were cut or retracted.  Now, one circumcision, many hook-ups with other men, and thirty years later, she is an expert.  When we're at a nude beach, she points out who's pulled back, who's high and tight, or who's low and loose, and of course, "those turtlenecks".  I'm not so sure that she's always right, but she claims to have an eye for it.  And BTW, she thinks all uncut guys should retract.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2015-09-15 13:26:17 »
Would be interesting to hear from those who have said their partners made them start doing so ...  8)
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2015-09-15 13:44:15 »
It's funny you mentioned it...my wife is convinced that if I had not been retracting when I met her, that she would have strongly "suggested" it.   ;)