Author Topic: First time being exposed to friends  (Read 7636 times)

Offline ranny

• NSFW Access
First time being exposed to friends
« on: 2019-04-19 17:37:25 »
Hello everyone,

So the situation is, it seems like there's gonna be the first occasion tomorrow where I'm going to be naked in front of my friends since I'm (more or less constantly) retracting. It's going to be naked sauna plus pool afterwards.
In my country, it is rare to be cut, and also, there's a guy in my other circle of friends who is cut, and sometimes when we discuss intimate topics, it often comes up that he is cut. I don't want my uncovered head to be mentioned.
However, I also don't want to cover my penis head for this occasion, cause I'm kind of proud of it.
What would You guys advise?
Or could anyone share similar experiences?

Thank you!

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
Re: First time being exposed to friends
« Reply #1 on: 2019-04-19 19:22:10 »
I can relate.  When I first started retracting, I was afraid to be seen that way in a public shower, so I pulled my foreskin forward to cover up.  After some time I found the courage to retract in public, and fairly soon after found myself keen to be seen that way...

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #2 on: 2019-04-20 00:29:42 »
Just do it. If anyone asks, then tell them what's happening. ;D

Offline themim

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-04-20 15:34:48 »
You shouldn't worry about letting others catch a peek! Although since I'm in the US I'm in the opposite situation. One time after I started pulling back full time, a (cut) friend caught a glimpse of mine while we were going into the steam room at the gym. We had known each other since growing up and so he had always seen my foreskin covering my head whenever we'd get changed. He asked me when I got circumcised but I told him I was just keeping the foreskin rolled back. He said he had no idea that uncut guys could actually do that but that it definitely seemed neater that way.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2019-04-21 07:11:34 »
I would just do it, if people make a comment so what, if they think you are cut so what. Don't get self conscious about it i would say
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline raj

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2019-04-21 15:02:33 »
Being a permanent retractor, I would definitely leave my glans exposed as it is default for me.

Keep it retracted on any occasion.

So, what's the update!

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #6 on: 2020-09-20 16:38:43 »
That's true guys! Let your head exposed no matter what others will think. Be strong and proud and dont moisture and cover your progress!  :)

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-09-21 01:04:52 »
I think that you should try to enjoy the exoticness of that moment...

Offline Gusguskc

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-09-22 17:59:41 »
The first time I was shown was the boys shower in 8th grade. We had swim class and all had to change.  All the guys were curious, one even went as far to touch it in private one day...later fucked him in high school at a party for my first bi exp.   for me it helped that I’m a bigger guy and was bigger than all but one in the class.   Shortly after girls wanted to see.  So for me it was a good exp

Offline Felipecut17cm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2021-03-04 19:09:22 »
Friend: Don't be afraid.  Just show your penis with the naked glans and be proud to have it like this.  The penis is beautiful and with a bare head it is even more beautiful.
The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-03-05 03:02:36 »
Recently I went to a nudist beach with some friends, and then I discovered we were all uncircumcised. Soon I realized I was the only one with the skin pulled back. Well, nobody told me anything about it, but I guess they thought I was circumcised, since I have achieved permanent retraction, and, as I keep it that way since my early teens, the skin is really tight nowadays. The point is, it was a nice experience to be completely naked in a nudist beach (it was my first time) with my knob naked too. As some people here, I feel a retracted head more masculine too, and being that way in front of everybody made that feeling greater in that time. Just keep it rolled back all the time, dude. It's your dick. You use it the way you want.

Offline martyheya

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-05-18 08:57:52 »
Had the exact same thoughts about a year ago. Me and the boys started swimming weekly - which means public showers. The first time I covered my head and went about business as usual, but when we got out of the swimming pool and back into the showers, it had pulled bacj by itself - i didn't even notice until I was standing naked in the shower. No comments, but caught some looks. Needless to say I don't even bother anymore. Just do what you feel best. And don't worry about being "exposed" ☺️
Just a guy living with a bare head.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-05-18 10:48:46 »
The comments I get from my friends at the naturist club I go to are based on their belief that I am cut.
Which I don't tend to correct them on.
If the subject of my cock comes up in conversation it isn't normally the location of my foreskin that is the topic. 🤣