Author Topic: New & seeking to get retraction to permanent  (Read 2361 times)

Offline kippersharp137

• NSFW Access
New & seeking to get retraction to permanent
« on: 2022-11-29 20:02:05 »
Hi all,

New to the forum and new to retracting! Have always really liked the look and feel of an exposed head. Finally committing to it now.

Current practice is skinning back, and using an elastic band that happens to be perfect - not tight at all, but holds the foreskin from going forward.

Aiming to get it back permanently and without support. Would be curious for those who have had success in taking a normal foreskin from zero to hero on this (i.e. stays back without any support) and what your methods have been. Would specifically be curious for those who didn't stay back naturally at first, but have gotten it there with time.

Advice, encouragement very much welcome!

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
Re: New & seeking to get retraction to permanent
« Reply #1 on: 2022-11-30 14:11:00 »
Welcome!

I first started without using any tools, but simply pulling back. Of course it would come undone a few minutes later, and I would have to adjust it. I wore tight briefs and I believe it was beneficial to help it stay back. Gradually, after a few months it would stay back all day! That was a few years ago...

Offline kippersharp137

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-11-30 14:31:19 »
Hi Nivek!

Thanks! It's really good to hear that it's worked for you.

A few months sounds very doable to me, though obviously everyone's different, could take longer. I've always been a boxers guy, but I may have to switch to the dark side for this :)

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-11-30 15:35:38 »
Hey kipper!

Well, no harm to try and see what you like! Yeah, everyone's different..my glans is tough and not too sensitive from the start; I never got irritation or anything...

PS: You may want to start your intro thread to get access to pictures

guest5634

« Reply #4 on: 2022-11-30 18:40:09 »
Finding some really snug and tight briefs will help you the most. That way when you’re pulled back, the tight briefs will keep everything in place and not move too much. There will still be slight discomfort as your glans aren’t used to touching fabric that you’ll just have to get use to. Also constantly reaching back inside to pull the foreskin back when you feel it roll forward. Eventually your glans will start getting use to things and start drying out and you won’t have to wince and every sensitive moment of your glans being rubbed.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-12-01 03:54:42 »
I feel the same, exactly as umbrasol says!