Author Topic: How to do the spoon method  (Read 7681 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
How to do the spoon method
« on: 2019-11-08 17:24:51 »
Could someone explain how to do the spoon method I've seen the pictures in the gallery but my foreskin doesn't go back that much it only goes back about 1cm behind the head
Could someone plz help
I'm 18 and iv just started staying pulled back I definitely need some help because of sensitivity on the meatus but the spoon method just seems simple and neat and annoyingly I can work out how to do it

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
Re: How to do the spoon method
« Reply #1 on: 2019-11-08 17:44:31 »
Hi,
not every method works for everybody. Spooning looks neat, but it is not the most stable retraction method anyway. Have you considered a glans ring or taping instead?  Foreskin is usually very flexible and should not be the problem, is it the frenulum that stops it?
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline mjed

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-11-08 21:10:13 »
Could someone explain how to do the spoon method I've seen the pictures in the gallery but my foreskin doesn't go back that much it only goes back about 1cm behind the head
Could someone plz help
I'm 18 and iv just started staying pulled back I definitely need some help because of sensitivity on the meatus but the spoon method just seems simple and neat and annoyingly I can work out how to do it

Essentially, find a small tea spoon preferably with a smooth rounded handle as this is the end you need.  It works well if you are semi erect.  Pull your skin back as far as it will go behind the head.  Moisten your exposed glans, retracted foreskin area and the handle of the spoon.  Place the handle of the spoon flat on the top area between the glans and stretched back skin.  Keep the spoon in place and gently try to roll the foreskin forward over the handle of the spoon.  Then keep the spoon flat and slide around the glans down towards the underside so that the outer foreskin becomes tucked under and stays neatly behind the glans head.  You'll know when its worked because there will be no bunched up skin behind the glans.  Gently pull the spoon out when down by the the frenulum.  I hope this helps.  Good luck and let us know how you get on.  It may take some practice.

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-11-09 07:29:08 »
There is a good video in the anon21's thread:
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=858.msg8694#msg8694
A retractor's quest is never complete.