Author Topic: How far should my foreskin retract  (Read 4207 times)

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
How far should my foreskin retract
« on: 2019-11-06 18:50:41 »
I was just wondering how far along the shaft my foreskin should go back I've seen people pull there's to the base and the skin is tight but if I do that my frenulum pulls my bell end and makes it arch I've checked and it isn't a frenulum breve but this only happens when I'm erect just wondering if this is normal or if I need to strech my frenulum feel free it advise me on frenulum stretching as well  :) :)
Thanks

guest285

Re: How far should my foreskin retract
« Reply #1 on: 2019-11-06 20:38:20 »
Hi :)
Its absolutely normal! The only important thing is, that you can retract your foreskin and be able to fully uncover your glans and the corona :)
If thats possible, everything is perfectly ok. How far you can pull your foreskin down the shaft depends on the legte of your frenulum. The longer it is, the better you can pull it down the shaft.
In my opinion, stretching doesnt really work well... So maybe the removal of the frenulum can be considered if you have any problems or pain.. Or just want to fully retract the foreskin

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2019-11-08 13:48:40 »
I was just wondering how far along the shaft my foreskin should go back I've seen people pull there's to the base and the skin is tight but if I do that my frenulum pulls my bell end and makes it arch I've checked and it isn't a frenulum breve but this only happens when I'm erect just wondering if this is normal or if I need to strech my frenulum feel free it advise me on frenulum stretching as well  :) :)
Thanks

That is normal, that's why people cut it, to stop that down wood pull. But you should be able to pull it right back and get that tug
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Pullbacknewbie

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2019-11-08 16:57:37 »
What do you mean by down wood pull and get that tug

Sorry a bit new to the whole permeant retraction thing