Author Topic: Smell  (Read 3678 times)

Offline gdlow96

Smell
« on: 2018-07-27 13:07:38 »
Okay so I’ve been trying but i just forget to a lot and none of the methods seem to really fit my dick to stay retracted. but whenever I shower, every morning, I run the water over the head and clean it and then by the time I get to work it still smells ? Why? How do I speed up the keritanization ? Is there anyway to stop my head from smelling ?

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: Smell
« Reply #1 on: 2018-07-28 07:04:16 »
Okay so I’ve been trying but i just forget to a lot and none of the methods seem to really fit my dick to stay retracted. but whenever I shower, every morning, I run the water over the head and clean it and then by the time I get to work it still smells ? Why? How do I speed up the keritanization ? Is there anyway to stop my head from smelling ?
I am not sure if you wash you head then stay retracted why your head would smell. It takes time for the head to dry, there are threads here that have suggestions as to what to use to speed up the kertinisation of your head. Do you use the spoon method.?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-07-30 14:06:56 »
Make sure it is washed properly and thoroughly. dry it like you do with the rest of your body, apply a bit of moisturising cream to it all, and leave it pulled back. that is what i used to do, no smell at all now, and i keep mine clean and pulled back. worth a try, only trying to help.

Offline TapedStick

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-08-04 07:19:49 »
Dude,

Intermittent/recreational retractor here. The only time I ever have smell is like if you don't get to wash post  masturbation and have to do errands or go to class or work. The small amount of semen that comes out later can like ferment or something. But you can easily just take a piss about 30min after you have blown your load, and the piss will wash out your pipes thus preventing the smell from fermenting semen. If you piss right after cumming, it doesn't work as well. Not sure exactly why. Also yeah I shower daily and do rinse under the foreskin (and occasionally I'll use soap but not every time). I hear there are dudes who don't rinse under the skin, and I imagine they could have an unpleasant funk. But even if I've been camping for a whole weekend, I don't have appreciable funk. I do try to squeeze out the last drops of pee when I piss, maybe other guys don't do that. Who knows.

Oh yeah, one other possible source of funk: go play basketball for an hour and a half, then don't shower. You may be dealing with some heavy ball sweat bro. Go shower man.

Also, I have heard that if someone has diabetes or has a kidney disorder, they may smell if they eat lots of carbs, as in overeating - especially processed, and sometimes protein/carb processed combos. It can come out in sweat as a smell like some people have in nursing homes. I hope you (and everybody here) doesn't have these conditions. Eat clean and your body will thank you.