Author Topic: How did you find this forum?  (Read 26723 times)

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
Re: How did you find this forum?
« Reply #15 on: 2015-03-13 15:08:09 »
Also it seems an incredibly aggressive forum. I'd not hang around a forum like that personally.

As a member I can inform you that it isn't that bad, and you'll find "aggressive" people on almost any forum that's given enough time to grow and attract enough members. The forum itself is not that aggressive at all and, if anything, people are simply more emotionally charged due to it being based on a topic that concerns body integrity.

The reason why this forum appears more friendly and less emotionally charged is because people here have largely suffered no body violations and manipulate themselves of their own choosing.

Also note that less than 10 people from that forum posted in the thread, and not all of them even agreed. In fact the admin was decidedly neutral to this forum and its topic, and in fact seemed to prefer the concept of trying retraction over straight-up amputation.

Offline stephen.reilly79

• NSFW Access
  • Just a guy who sometimes likes being pulled back
« Reply #16 on: 2015-03-13 19:18:48 »
Yes I can certainly see that if I'd had part of me lopped off at an early age without good reason I'd be pretty upset. I just don't think I'd necessarily direct that anger at other victims. But ... whatever.

Out of interest why are you a member of a circumcision restoration group? Not judging, just curious.
Married, bi-curious, skinned back on and off since 2001

Offline keratinise

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2015-03-13 19:40:45 »
Yes I can certainly see that if I'd had part of me lopped off at an early age without good reason I'd be pretty upset. I just don't think I'd necessarily direct that anger at other victims. But ... whatever.

I don't know about getting angry at other victims, necessarily, even people suffering from the same or similar issues can disagree on topics and differ on how they express themselves.

Out of interest why are you a member of a circumcision restoration group? Not judging, just curious.

Pretty much the same reason I am a member of a foreskin retraction group; physiological and sexual interest. Plus I'm gay, so dicks interest me.

Only obvious difference is the greater emphasis on respecting the right to body integrity there.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: 2015-03-13 21:19:35 »
I used to go to forums like that, so I'm not really... surprised by some people's attitudes there.  After a few years I'd become knowledgeable enough and helped a bunch of guys to not lose their (previously tight) foreskin, and got fed up by the vicious extremists (on both ends), the sneaky fence-sitters, and just the general mood of the whole thing.  Took a looong break and eventually ended up trying to give some advice on a Yahoo Answers like site.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2015-03-30 19:08:45 »
from your link in showyourdick..and am an enthusiast
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
« Reply #20 on: 2015-05-20 10:51:55 »
Yes I agree too. The information found on here is indeed without judgement and I've found it very useful and good to see like minded guys. Personally I just love being skinned back and have found so far that it's more hygienic and comfortable. I've been using surgical spirit on a daily basis to dry out the head quicker and ensure everything is kept clean.
I'm gay and I really like the feeling of a bare knob. Have been trying the past year off and on with some success. Would love to have it permanently retracted and eventually with very little or no sensitivity at all.

Offline Richard 1968

• NSFW Access
  • hi there!
« Reply #21 on: 2015-05-21 07:05:43 »
I think this forum is very good. Always great to chat go like minded people. 😊
I'm gay and I really like the feeling of a bare knob. Have been trying the past year off and on with some success. Would love to have it permanently retracted and eventually with very little or no sensitivity at all.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2015-08-03 13:30:08 »
As the owner of the old Yahoo group, I am very pleased this forum has taken off so well. I like to keep an eye on what's going on here from time to time!  ;D

As you know, I wound it down after I decided to get circumcised (almost two years ago now!), and no-one seemed to want to take it it on. But it seems Yahoo groups are not as active as they once were anyway, especially since their redesign.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #23 on: 2015-08-03 18:59:49 »
Yeah, the new yahoo group interface is... abysmal, to say the least. So sad to see so many good groups go down the drain though :(

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2015-08-24 08:13:10 »
I found it from a link of another site, show your dick, seems there a lot of people out there that like to do this type of thing
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Turmion

« Reply #25 on: 2015-09-24 22:10:01 »
I found it via google. Keywords were instant circumcision. ^^

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #26 on: 2015-09-27 18:10:27 »
I use to follow an old Yahoo group on keeping the foreskin back many years ago. I eventually abandoned the group because it was all spam. Recently I did a search on another forum and the poster mentioned this forum. 

Offline ozfiend

« Reply #27 on: 2015-10-22 10:03:31 »
Found it by accident though google looking for other things.. i cant even remember what.

But its a very interesting idea.

I enjoy anything to do with my penis,  i've looked into foreskin play and stretching etc, so coming across the opposite is interesting.

I'm going to give it a try just to see what its like :)

hi all

30/m/australia

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #28 on: 2015-10-22 17:45:09 »
Hey, welcome and thanks for uploading some pics! Curiosity is how I got into it too... foreskin play of any kind is fun.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2015-10-23 00:16:25 »
Found it while googling how to make the skin stay back... nothing out of the ordinary really.

Also finally able to upload to gallery using phone, for some reason.