because I saw other guys in the gym (etc) doing it and decided to try it
18 (3.4%)
just decided to because I think it is more hygenic
77 (14.7%)
because a medic told me to for health reasons
3 (0.6%)
because a circumcised non-sexual friend persuaded me to
1 (0.2%)
because my father told me to do so (father is circumcised)
4 (0.8%)
because I read about it on the 'net
70 (13.3%)
because a pulled-back brother (cousin, etc) told me to
3 (0.6%)
because a pulled-back non-sexual friend persuaded me to
3 (0.6%)
because a circumcised brother (cousin, etc) told me to
4 (0.8%)
because my father told me to do so (father has foreskin not pulled back)
3 (0.6%)
just decided to because I think it looks better
289 (55%)
because my father told me to do so (father is pulled back)
12 (2.3%)
because I am preparing for circumcision
33 (6.3%)
because a circumcised sexual friend persuaded me to
2 (0.4%)
because a pulled-back sexual friend persuaded me to
3 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 411

Author Topic: Why do you pull back?  (Read 54283 times)

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Why do you pull back?
« on: 2014-03-22 11:51:44 »
This poll is to find out the influences which made us start to pull back. I hope I have covered all options, but if anything is missing, please add a post!
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Surfer88

Re: Why do you pull back?
« Reply #1 on: 2014-03-28 01:40:59 »
I have multiple reasons for doing it. I think it looks better and is definitely more hygienic. I'm also considering getting circumcised, so it's a great way to prepare for circumcision.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-04-04 10:15:46 »
I'm also considering getting circumcised, so it's a great way to prepare for circumcision.

Certainly is. Afte four years continuous exposure with pulling back, my glans did not need to adapt to being exposed after my circ.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Jamestrt1

« Reply #3 on: 2014-05-30 01:20:13 »
I wanted to look like other circumcised men as I think it looks nicer

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2014-06-03 03:12:09 »
I have multiple reasons:  I think it looks better and feels better.  Masturbation is more pleasurable with more intense orgasms.  And as I am considering circumcision, it gives me an idea of what it will be like to have my glans constantly bare.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2014-08-08 22:17:26 »
I have multiple reasons for doing it. I think it looks better and is definitely more hygienic. I'm also considering getting circumcised, so it's a great way to prepare for circumcision.
Yes agree with this
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline frencut50

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2014-09-28 14:11:19 »
Hi ! So, for me too, I have multiple reasons. First, because when I was a teenager, I thought bare glans give a more manly appearance to my penis. It was a motivation to seem "adult". Secondly, I had my first sexual experience at 14 years with a 72 years old uncut man. He had a permanently bared glans, and I was very surprised to note this fact. He told me if it would please me to have my glans uncovered as himself. So he help me to start to retain foreskin behind the corona. We first tried with wide elastic, but it was not successfull. So we tried with velcro strips, and similar method as spoon one. However, my foreskin tended to roll back automatically as soon as the strips were removed.  My foreskin is long with an overhang (ci = 9). Rolling back was mainly due to the fact that frenulum was too short and permanently pull down the foreskin forward. My old friend knew this problem, 'cause he had a too short frenulum himself when he was young. So he explained how he cut himself his frenulum practicing a tying-up, and offered me to do it on my own. I agreed and once the frenulum removed (absolutly without pain and blood), it was more easy to keep the foreskin pulled back with velcro strips help. However, it took several years, to have a real bared glans without strips help. Sometimes, according to the positions, sitting or bent, or by physical exertion, foreskin continues to roll back and cover the glans again. But approximately when I was 30 years old, the glans was mostly bared.  With time, foreskin stayed more and more long time retracted even in folded or sitting positions. Now, I'm 50, and I've got a permanently bared glans, look like a circumcised one. But as I'm not cut, I keep the possibility to manually roll back the foreskin forward to sexual games and pleasure.

I encourage adults and teenagers too, to follow my example, and very early if possible, at the age of 10-11 years to learn to pull back their foreskin, and train to keep it back behind the corona. And if Frenulum is too short, don't hesitate to strectch it, if possible, or cut it. There is several methods to do this act at home without pain and blood (tying up), or ask the doctor to do that. (10mn under local anesthesia).

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2014-10-04 20:20:47 »
Hi ! So, for me too, I have multiple reasons. First, because when I was a teenager, I thought bare glans give a more manly appearance to my penis. It was a motivation to seem "adult". Secondly, I had my first sexual experience at 14 years with a 72 years old uncut man. He had a permanently bared glans, and I was very surprised to note this fact. He told me if it would please me to have my glans uncovered as himself. So he help me to start to retain foreskin behind the corona. We first tried with wide elastic, but it was not successfull. So we tried with velcro strips, and similar method as spoon one. However, my foreskin tended to roll back automatically as soon as the strips were removed.  My foreskin is long with an overhang (ci = 9). Rolling back was mainly due to the fact that frenulum was too short and permanently pull down the foreskin forward. My old friend knew this problem, 'cause he had a too short frenulum himself when he was young. So he explained how he cut himself his frenulum practicing a tying-up, and offered me to do it on my own. I agreed and once the frenulum removed (absolutly without pain and blood), it was more easy to keep the foreskin pulled back with velcro strips help. However, it took several years, to have a real bared glans without strips help. Sometimes, according to the positions, sitting or bent, or by physical exertion, foreskin continues to roll back and cover the glans again. But approximately when I was 30 years old, the glans was mostly bared.  With time, foreskin stayed more and more long time retracted even in folded or sitting positions. Now, I'm 50, and I've got a permanently bared glans, look like a circumcised one. But as I'm not cut, I keep the possibility to manually roll back the foreskin forward to sexual games and pleasure.

I encourage adults and teenagers too, to follow my example, and very early if possible, at the age of 10-11 years to learn to pull back their foreskin, and train to keep it back behind the corona. And if Frenulum is too short, don't hesitate to strectch it, if possible, or cut it. There is several methods to do this act at home without pain and blood (tying up), or ask the doctor to do that. (10mn under local anesthesia).

i would be interested  in the tie method
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #8 on: 2014-11-28 09:18:23 »
I agree with all above.  I like the circumcised look, the dry, bare head, the feeling as it rubs as I move, clean, no smegma (which I hated as a horny teenager) and I can masturbate using the skin as I did in my teens if I choose.  Only feature I miss is the tightness I would get when I get hard.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2014-12-02 22:29:29 »
I also agree with everyone saying that it looks better, but somehow I feel the most obvious answer is missing: it just feels amazing. The "thrill" of looking cut are part of what translates into the specific sensation of bareheadedness, but there is more. There is the feeling of absolute nudity, of maximum uncoveredness. There is the direct friction on your glans in your pants. There is the skin-to-skin hand-to-glans contact when masturbating like a circumcised male, or just the mere air "touching/getting to" the cockhead, with the resulting beginning keratinization, ironically, granting an übersensitive uncut guy more stimulation, not less.
MESSENGERS: Kik, Telegram, Threema, WhatsApp. PM if you'd like to talk.

Offline Shiroma

« Reply #10 on: 2014-12-14 04:23:30 »
When I was young in the locker room I saw a lot of cut dicks. I became obsessed and it lead to me retracting. I've been retracted since.

Offline Retracted

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2015-02-08 01:24:20 »
When I was young in the locker room I saw a lot of cut dicks. I became obsessed and it lead to me retracting. I've been retracted since.

Same here. I didn't know about circumcision back then, so I thought I was just different and jealous. The only way to look like all the other boys was to retract, so that's how I started. I love the look, loved the sensation of a virgin glans on... anything, and I found out it was way cleaner.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #12 on: 2015-06-06 08:54:32 »
I agree with ALL above. Most guys in UK not cut yet on nudist beach, not see many foreskins ... maybe they keeping their skins back as I do.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline baredsince14

« Reply #13 on: 2015-07-06 23:48:36 »
I also agree with everyone saying that it looks better, but somehow I feel the most obvious answer is missing: it just feels amazing. The "thrill" of looking cut are part of what translates into the specific sensation of bareheadedness, but there is more. There is the feeling of absolute nudity, of maximum uncoveredness. There is the direct friction on your glans in your pants. There is the skin-to-skin hand-to-glans contact when masturbating like a circumcised male, or just the mere air "touching/getting to" the cockhead, with the resulting beginning keratinization, ironically, granting an übersensitive uncut guy more stimulation, not less.

I've been retracting off and on for several years, and lately have being using the double-ring method to have a 100% bare glans... this is the reason I do it as well. I just plain like the feeling of having head of my penis exposed all the time. Growing up I had a short foreskin but, still somehow managed to have a dickhead that was so stupidly hypersensitive it literally made me whine just retracting what foreskin I had. I thought for a while I needed a longer foreskin (like, d'oh, right) and so now I've got one that's actually normal length but I utterly hate it. It took a few days to get used to being bare, but once I did I'll never go back. To me it just plain feels better - not necessarily in a sexual way either.

It doesn't smell, it looks better, and being as my dad and brother are circumcised (and all friends) it feels more masculine and normal as well.

It's been months, and the head of my penis has that cool circumcised texture to it; and I still love it. The biggest benefit is that while the painful hypersensitivity is long gone, it also feels much better to masturbate. The head of my dick feels thicker in my hands but things still feel great. It takes longer to ejaculate but honestly that' just means the joy of getting there is longer = win-win.

I'd always wanted to be circumcised; but after reading so many lies from anti-circ nuts I was afraid to do it - now I know for a fact I'll love it so I'm aiming to have it done before year's end. Being bare just makes my penis feel more powerful, somehow. If I ever have a son, he's going to be blessed with circumcision.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #14 on: 2015-07-07 08:31:23 »
I'd always wanted to be circumcised; but after reading so many lies from anti-circ nuts I was afraid to do it - now I know for a fact I'll love it so I'm aiming to have it done before year's end. Being bare just makes my penis feel more powerful, somehow. If I ever have a son, he's going to be blessed with circumcision.

Please keep in mind the note at the top of the forums: this is not a circumcision support group.

Also, most of the "anti-circ nuts" are just anti-infant-circ. Like you want to do. Maybe you should reconsider whether it's a good idea to irreversibly modify your son's sexual organs just because you find it hot.