167 (39.1%)
Yes -  thought about it
183 (42.9%)
Maybe  - if after a few years i would consider
55 (12.9%)
To expensive - and like playing with my skin
22 (5.2%)

Total Members Voted: 334

Author Topic: Being Cut  (Read 42324 times)

Offline Horatio

• NSFW Access
Re: Being Cut
« Reply #30 on: 2020-07-16 01:46:46 »
I would never get rid of my foreskin. It is too much fun to play with, I love sliding it back and forwards over my glans, watching the head pop out. Keeping my foreskin retracted is a play thing for me, it gives pleasure to see the head exposed, but having the option to cover up is good too. I do like (now with the spoon method) having it held back for a day or two without it closing. Having a foreskin for sex is great too. When I get head, having it move around, up and down is great. Vaginal sex (well for my girl anyway) gives some extra glide, and for anal, the extra skin makes it slide easier with less lubrication.
Keeping my foreskin retracted and intact gives me the best of both worlds now.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #31 on: 2020-07-16 10:54:05 »
Having spoken to a doc, he said that high and tight cuts are difficult to do, most now want to use a device rather than use freehand. He claims the device causes less pain and is easier, and gives a tight cut. So even if you think about it, the doc doing any thing may just tell you to do the normal cut.
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest4003

« Reply #32 on: 2021-01-09 17:09:33 »
I have been but staying pulled back for years now. So that is my current status. I do keep getting circumcised “on the table “however it has not been a major priority. I did get picked on and singled out in locker room situations for not being cut. Experienced a significant amount of harassment when I was younger. Was asked why mine looked different all the time. Strongly prefer pulled back look and it has helped me blend in better in a situation to where I’ve had to get changed/showers around others. Growing up guys were comfortable getting changed around each other and all of my closest friends and even cousins are circumcised. I’ve even had doctors perform physicals and look at me kind of in shock to see that I was not cut. Unfortunately growing up most of the locker rooms/shower rooms I had to use had no dividers and were all out in the open. So zero privacy. Don’t have a circumcision fetish but did not like being picked on and harassed either. Pulling back has been a major help.

Offline teo

• NSFW Access
« Reply #33 on: 2021-07-14 17:53:23 »
How long does it takes for you to achieve 100% retraction ?
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans and free corona!

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #34 on: 2021-07-16 22:04:24 »
How long does it takes for you to achieve 100% retraction ?
Each guys' foreskin behaves differently due to his individual anatomy. For some it's pretty easy to keep their foreskin retracted while for others it takes longer, and some guys may never be able to achieve permanent retraction and/or a satisfying result.

Offline teo

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2021-07-16 23:03:40 »

Each guys' foreskin behaves differently due to his individual anatomy. For some it's pretty easy to keep their foreskin retracted while for others it takes longer, and some guys may never be able to achieve permanent retraction and/or a satisfying result.

:'( thanks for your answer.
it's not what I expected to read. I hoped 1 or 2 years is enough.
For me a satisfying result is that it stands alone uncovered, nothing more
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans and free corona!

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #36 on: 2021-07-17 21:13:05 »

:'( thanks for your answer.
it's not what I expected to read. I hoped 1 or 2 years is enough.
For me a satisfying result is that it stands alone uncovered, nothing more
Had a look at your pics and your introductory post. Being a grower like you will definitely be a challenge. Maybe your foreskin will adapt to its new position if you continue to wear your silicone glans ring for longer. The only way to find out is to keep at using it, and if it works you'll be able to keep your foreskin retracted without aid at one point.  :)

Offline teo

• NSFW Access
« Reply #37 on: 2021-07-24 00:32:15 »
 ;D
your answer give me hopes.
eventually I consider about cutting the frenulum if i can't stay retracted without ring.
This could hepl the foreskin to stay along the shaft and keep barehead, no ?

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #38 on: 2021-07-26 11:24:51 »
;D
your answer give me hopes.
eventually I consider about cutting the frenulum if i can't stay retracted without ring.
This could hepl the foreskin to stay along the shaft and keep barehead, no ?
This could help but there's no 100% guarantee.