Author Topic: Question for veterans about the changes over time  (Read 14960 times)

Offline Myz

• NSFW Access
Hi fellows pulled back,

After a couples of fail tries, to go permanently barehead
I'm back at it, one reason who made me quit before is the look of it, I'm a grower with a long foreskin and all the skin get bunched up at the bottom of the glans.
I love the feeling and a good look of been barehead,so my question is after a long period of been pulled back could I get a "smoother result"?
The pictures are after 1week of just retracting my skin naturally

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Question for veterans about the changes over time
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-25 01:47:15 »
This is a question that hasn't really been definitively answered. I've been skinned back for 2.5 years and my skin still bunches around the glans, and I doubt it would ever stop doing that unless I changed my methods somehow.

There are guys who seem to have more wrinkles along the base of the shaft, which pulls the skin away from the glans, but I'm not sure how they achieved that, or if it's just personal variation.

I'm thinking of experimenting with some method of holding the skin at the base bunched up somehow.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2018-01-25 06:00:26 »
This is a question that hasn't really been definitively answered. I've been skinned back for 2.5 years and my skin still bunches around the glans, and I doubt it would ever stop doing that unless I changed my methods somehow.

There are guys who seem to have more wrinkles along the base of the shaft, which pulls the skin away from the glans, but I'm not sure how they achieved that, or if it's just personal variation.

I'm thinking of experimenting with some method of holding the skin at the base bunched up somehow.

Thats a good answer i have been doing it for some time and have the same issue, there are some with short forsekin who look like they don't have this issue, but i do and i don't think it will change
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Myz

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2018-01-25 09:49:58 »
Thank you for the feedback
I guess I will have rethink how I'm doing it or get cut at some point.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2018-01-29 18:06:15 »
There are certainly some men who claim they have achieved a more uniform distribution of wrinkles, which results in less bunching up behind the glans. I think it is Hazeleye who talks about this the most. He claims that after forming deep wrinkles further down the shaft, his foreskin wouldn't stay covering his glans anymore. Even when he manually pulled it forward, it would automatically retract and stay back. The idea is to us a method which forces wrinkles to form near the base of the shaft, rather than behind the glans. So something like the liquid latex method, or a similar method using tape would seem most appropriate for this goal.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2018-01-30 05:26:26 »
There are certainly some men who claim they have achieved a more uniform distribution of wrinkles, which results in less bunching up behind the glans. I think it is Hazeleye who talks about this the most. He claims that after forming deep wrinkles further down the shaft, his foreskin wouldn't stay covering his glans anymore. Even when he manually pulled it forward, it would automatically retract and stay back. The idea is to us a method which forces wrinkles to form near the base of the shaft, rather than behind the glans. So something like the liquid latex method, or a similar method using tape would seem most appropriate for this goal.

Thanks for the support, JDM. Yes, following what I briefly did in my younger years, the deep shaft wrinkles did become so entrenched that I could then go commando, etc., and it was just like being circumcised, being permanently pulled back without the aid of any kind. Of course, the trick to what I did one needs to be willing to wear snug briefs for a short period and, ideally, be a bit of a shower at least. I found that every time I replaced the willy back into place at that point I would pull the shaft skin into a bunch high up on the shaft. I would further ensure that the glands was not hanging fully down, but the shaft was doubled up higher against the scrotum, further giving pressure on the shaft skin and if during movement the glands were to move down a bit, the force to the foreskin would still be less .

Of course, I realize there are those unwilling to go through this brief training period or may not be suitable for this to work. For those they may be forced to go through mechanical means of some kind as suggested. It is certainly worth thinking of giving it a try. One thing about getting older -- the shaft skin gets thinner and finer wrinkles are easier to form making being retracted much easier without any assistance.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2018-01-30 15:50:04 »
My skin still bunches up behind my head, but doesn't really bother me now. I like the look of my result. Of course if I use the spoon method then there is no bunch up which looks really good.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2018-02-01 01:26:05 »
...Of course, the trick to what I did one needs to be willing to wear snug briefs for a short period and, ideally, be a bit of a shower at least...
That worked for you, so obviously, that's one way to do it. But I think the major take away is that you have to use some method which will keep the skin bunched up near the base of the shaft. The method you choose may depend on your own personal preference and what's least uncomfortable for you. I don't like wearing tight briefs, so I might prefer using tape or liquid latex. In the end, it probably doesn't make much difference how you do it, as long as you keep the skin bunched up at the base to make sure that's where the wrinkles will form.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2018-02-02 06:20:43 »
That worked for you, so obviously, that's one way to do it. But I think the major take away is that you have to use some method which will keep the skin bunched up near the base of the shaft.

Yes, JDM, I actually did do alternate taping methods than what is described here even. My experimenting in being pulled back was some 30 - 45 years ago, so some of the then details have been initially forgotten as one tends to forget over time. I decided 27 years ago that I was getting into some extreme taping methods to expose the foreskin as much as possible by bunching the shaft skin. I then decided I needed a break from being pulled back to have a rest. I only intended to have a short break, but 5 years later the deeply ingrained crease marks finally did disappear from being originally pulled back.

For those that are able to achieve being permanently pulled back, as I was without any aids, requires total dedication to the project and never covering the glands to achieve these deep creases.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2018-02-08 18:55:07 »
Hazeleye, I am curious to know how your rigid band changed during your experience of being permanently retracted for five years, and then returning to a covered state for five year. I imagine that during the retracted period, your rigid band loosened up a lot. And when you finally put it forward again, it probably didn't pucker at the tip the way it used to. Did it ever return to the normal state of puckering at the tip, like before you started retracting?

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2018-02-09 05:18:25 »
Hazeleye, I am curious to know how your rigid band changed during your experience of being permanently retracted for five years, and then returning to a covered state for five year. I imagine that during the retracted period, your rigid band loosened up a lot. And when you finally put it forward again, it probably didn't pucker at the tip the way it used to. Did it ever return to the normal state of puckering at the tip, like before you started retracting?

Actually, as far as the rigid band tension is concerned, I started out as a youngster of a about 5 years over 75 years ago to pull the foreskin back for hygenic purposes. As a result, I never did have any phimosis as an adult, although there was still puckering when I decided to start experimenting being pulled back 64 years ago. After I had been back for 35 years, the dartos muscles that cause the puckering had totally relaxed, to be the same as the rest of the shaft skin. That was the reason when I decided to have a break from being retracted, along with the fact that the shaft skin had the deep creases, I had to use a narrow strip of tape around the tip to create artificial puckering to remain covered for the first few years.

After the glans had been covered for a few years, the dartos muscles did resume some tension to then cover the glans without any assistance. However, as a result of having been back for such a long period, these muscles never did come back anywhere near to what they were from before I had started retracting.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2018-02-14 01:02:17 »
Thanks Hazeleye. Good to know.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #12 on: 2020-09-24 14:25:00 »
So there are changes of the foreskin,that are quite permanent.I'm trying to straighten and expose the ridged band by pulling more back to the base,which would create some wrinkles there or evenly along the whole shaft.You said,that wearing tight briefs will wrinkles the shaft.Do you mean by pushing the whole penis to the base,like a spring?I'm now doing the opposite- stretching it and push only skin to the base and always without underwear.Considering new techniques and as well retracting on and off with covering,but now still retracted 24/7

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2020-09-25 03:10:52 »
So there are changes of the foreskin,that are quite permanent.I'm trying to straighten and expose the ridged band by pulling more back to the base,which would create some wrinkles there or evenly along the whole shaft.You said,that wearing tight briefs will wrinkles the shaft.Do you mean by pushing the whole penis to the base,like a spring?I'm now doing the opposite- stretching it and push only skin to the base and always without underwear.Considering new techniques and as well retracting on and off with covering,but now still retracted 24/7

What I was saying for one method of establishing shaft wrinkles would be to pull the shaft skin up the shaft so there is less bunching of the foreskin. Being a snug brief wearer will tend to maintain that position against the scrotum. And I have also indicated that the shaft not be fully extended under the brief. This will create the wrinkles all along the shaft. Deep wrinkles on a "shower" means being equal to being circ'd.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
« Reply #14 on: 2020-09-25 14:50:56 »
What I was saying for one method of establishing shaft wrinkles would be to pull the shaft skin up the shaft so there is less bunching of the foreskin. Being a snug brief wearer will tend to maintain that position against the scrotum. And I have also indicated that the shaft not be fully extended under the brief. This will create the wrinkles all along the shaft. Deep wrinkles on a "shower" means being equal to being circ'd.
As I'm thinking I used to be "grower" before being retracted and a couple of years. I also wore underwear.Now I see myself as more to the "shower" status retracted and with no underwear.But if underwear helps with wrinkling I wil wear it again.