News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Trying a new method

Started by Absnotfab, 2024-01-09 09:38:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Absnotfab

Having tried spoon (didn't work for me) toilet paper (small success) and cotton pad (reasonable success) I am now trying a home made retainer made from a sheet of craft foam. It's seem ok so far and once you get the opening the right size seems to be working. This was the main problem I had with the cotton pad. The hole would tear when trying to get my glans through. The foam seems much more resilient. I have posted some pics below and would love to hear your thoughts or any comments.

aa021716

Is your retainer in place correctly?
As far as I can see in the picture, it does not separate the head from your foreskin properly.

Absnotfab

Quote from: aa021716 on 2024-01-09 11:03:41
Is your retainer in place correctly?
As far as I can see in the picture, it does not separate the head from your foreskin properly.

I see what you mean. The problem I have is a long foreskin and short penis. I don't have the length of shaft to get it far enough away from the head

aa021716

Why not try a glans ring made from a silicone bottle nipple?
https://www.amazon.com/Evenflo-Classic-Fast-Silicone-Nipples/dp/B00005C2AF/ref=sr_1_33?crid=1GQOVPX541KNP&keywords=silicone+bottle+nipple+small&qid=1704809242&sprefix=silicon+bottle+nipple+small%2Caps%2C207&sr=8-33

When your skin is used to it and have memorized the retraction, I would give the spoon method a second try later.
Dude, you do not need an 8" cock to retract after the corona. It may just take some patience, learning and training to find a method that works for you.

Absnotfab

Quote from: aa021716 on 2024-01-09 14:28:28
Why not try a glans ring made from a silicone bottle nipple?
https://www.amazon.com/Evenflo-Classic-Fast-Silicone-Nipples/dp/B00005C2AF/ref=sr_1_33?crid=1GQOVPX541KNP&keywords=silicone+bottle+nipple+small&qid=1704809242&sprefix=silicon+bottle+nipple+small%2Caps%2C207&sr=8-33

When your skin is used to it and have memorized the retraction, I would give the spoon method a second try later.
Dude, you do not need an 8" cock to retract after the corona. It may just take some patience, learning and training to find a method that works for you.

Thanks for the suggestion I'll look into that

smc13lmao

What issues did you have with the cotton pad? I'm trying it for the first time today and it seems like a good method so far.

Absnotfab

Quote from: smc13lmao on 2024-01-10 17:14:11
What issues did you have with the cotton pad? I'm trying it for the first time today and it seems like a good method so far.
The main issue was getting the size of the hole correct. Too small I couldn't get my glans through. Too big and as my cock went to its smallest flaccid state it would fall off. I'm having a similar issue with the foam too. I need something elastic but not so tight as to cut off blood supply. I have such excess foreskin I'm thinking I may never achieve permanent retraction but I haven't given up. Let me know how you get on

Nivek

Hi, what's your issue with the toilet paper method that it didn't work so well?

Absnotfab

Quote from: Nivek on 2024-01-11 14:25:46
Hi, what's your issue with the toilet paper method that it didn't work so well?

Main issue was getting it to stay on. No matter how tight I tied it my cock woukd shrink and it would come off

Nivek

Ahh okay, in that case I don't have any tips... :(

Steeltoeboots

May I suggest my alternative toilet paper method? It stays in for me almost every time I wear it.  I move a lot and my penis shrinks in the current cold weather and I bend for work. It is the only method for me that works, traditional toilet paper method and the cotton pad, all fall off within a few minutes. Just retraction the same. It gives me a much drier skin plus wrinkles come up. I can go 24/7 easi.

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3838.0

Absnotfab

Quote from: Steeltoeboots on 2024-01-15 14:02:21
May I suggest my alternative toilet paper method? It stays in for me almost every time I wear it.  I move a lot and my penis shrinks in the current cold weather and I bend for work. It is the only method for me that works, traditional toilet paper method and the cotton pad, all fall off within a few minutes. Just retraction the same. It gives me a much drier skin plus wrinkles come up. I can go 24/7 easi.

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=3838.0
Thanks I'll try your suggestion the amount my penis shrinks is definitely my major problem with the methods I've tried so far

Steeltoeboots

Shrinkage makes my head get covered immediately. I hope it works for you.  Find at least one, better two, well fitting hair ties. You may let me know if you have further questions.