News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any Athletes?

Started by Keratinization, 2023-10-25 21:05:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Keratinization

Curious- are any of you guys athletes? I'm pretty new to pulling back but have been able to stay retracted during regular activity. I've just been pulling back and letting the foreskin sit behind the glans. However, I'm playing collegiate volleyball which requires lots of jumping and can cause a bit of turbulence down under. How do you guys deal with this?

James84

With time the foreskin adapts to stay retracted. I practice karate, with the spoon method and it stays there the whole class.

hung.part.timer

Yep - it'll get used to it and stay over time. Also a 'just pull back' guy here too. I would say probably don't do it during a game until you're absolutley sure it won't negatively impact your performance

Difficult Time

I wasn't a collegiate athlete, but I was an active club volleyball player for many years. So yeah, when you're playing volleyball, you're going to be feeling it at first. In my own case, I still do, but the intensity has decreased to where it is just noticeable, but not a problem or distraction. To me, the only activity that still can cause too much stimulation is riding a bike. That takes a couple of adjustments before I can be comfortable.

paul214

I do a lot of swimming and luckily the trunks hold things in place tightly.

But yeay, when I'm running or playing volleyball or things like that, I definitely wear some briefs, or something like under armour compression pants under my shorts. Having it flop around in boxes and rub all the time wouldn't be great in those situations!

Stickler99

Used to do a ot of running with no issue.
At the time I used the spoon method.
Currently do a bit of swimming at a naturist club with just pulling back without any problems

Nivek

I wear jammers when I go swimming and everything stays in place!

I would imagine, if you wear tights under your shorts, you will be able to have things stay in place. Its great support for your balls too.

CuriousSkinner

I'm not sure if I could do a run pulled back. But I did do some core exercises last night pulled back and it went fine!

Ps what are jammers?

Nivek

Jammers are tights for swimming! They are thigh length and cover the legs more vs the speedo (briefs) or square cut swim trunks.

Well, curious skinner, please try it! If you're afraid of chafing, wear briefs or tights :)

CuriousSkinner

I guess I could have googled that really, rather than ask a dumb question! I have done that now and I see what you mean, they look like they could be comfortable, although I guess they dont leave much to the imagination?

Nivek

Not a dumb question as it gets the conversation going!

I think it depends on the brand/material/color. At the pool, some guys seem to show no bulge at all while you can tell if others are putting their penis up or down. (Can't tell circumcision status though!)

I like jammers because you don't have to shave your pubic area (I personally don't like showing hairs). If you like tights, surely you will find it comfortable.

CuriousSkinner

Yeah its honestly not a term I have heard of before. I always just wear normal shorts and sometimes they are revealing enough! Its the lining inside I am never really a fan of, but I guess they are a must.

In fairnes I like boxers that come down the legs more, so I probably would like them. Although I dont really swim much these days.

I guess with pulling back you can never be sure of someones circ status anyway!