News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Indian on the forum

Started by newbiepulls, 2023-07-27 17:18:55

Previous topic - Next topic

guest6404

criticaldry

I am from India too. I started pulling back for 1 week.
Any other Indian beginners here?

shiny

Quote from: criticaldry on 2023-12-25 03:45:28
I am from India too. I started pulling back for 1 week.
Any other Indian beginners here?
What motivated you to do it?

jafar_t

I have heard that non-Muslim Indians are very averse of circumcision or exposing their glans because they do not want to be mistaken as Muslims. Is that right?

criticaldry

Quote from: shiny on 2023-12-26 16:35:47
What motivated you to do it?
When I was at my friend's house, he told me that he was trying something new and suddenly showed me his dick. It was retracted when he was soft, I was surprised because I knew that it automatically goes back during erect but the color and texture was also different.He told me that spoon method would work for me and he took a closed safety pin dipped in water and tried it but after a while my foreskin rolled over. When I asked him to how he did it he told me about permanent retraction and pointed me towards this forum.
That's how my journey started.

criticaldry

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-12-26 17:05:22
I have heard that non-Muslim Indians are very averse of circumcision or exposing their glans because they do not want to be mistaken as Muslims. Is that right?
I don't think so. At least from where I am from and what I have seen it's not true.
I know some people against circumcision only because it's mutilation and the foreskin is a very important part of the penis, but not because they would be mistaken like a Muslim .
  My hindu friend had phimosis since when he was a baby and  told me how he wish is parents would have circumcised him when he was a child. They weren't against it or anything they were unaware about it. When he told them about the issue they even supported him whatever decision he made, but he's afraid to go under the knife.
If you got any questions fire away?

criticaldry

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-12-26 17:05:22
Even if that's the case most Indians wouldn't have to worry about that because being seen by strangers or whom you don't want to is a very rare to impossible case scenario. There is no nude in gym or pool or any other public places.

jafar_t

Quote from: criticaldry on 2023-12-30 03:21:56
Even if that's the case most Indians wouldn't have to worry about that because being seen by strangers or whom you don't want to is a very rare to impossible case scenario. There is no nude in gym or pool or any other public places.

The reason why I asked this question is that I have come across more than one comments in other foreskin/circumcision-related forums that many Hindu Indians refuse to get circumcised or retract their foreskins for an extended period of time against medical advice because there is a strong taboo of appearing to be circumcised due to its association with Islam.

criticaldry

Quote from: jafar_t on 2023-12-30 17:21:06
The reason why I asked this question is that I have come across more than one comments in other foreskin/circumcision-related forums that many Hindu Indians refuse to get circumcised or retract their foreskins for an extended period of time against medical advice because there is a strong taboo of appearing to be circumcised due to its association with Islam.
Well, It's not the case in my experience.

Opa L

Sri Lankan, close enough I guess

criticaldry

Quote from: Opa L on 2024-01-10 12:34:15
Sri Lankan, close enough I guess
Close enough I guess, what got you started on this and when did you start retracting?

criticaldry

Does anyone know where to get good glans ring in India?

Senpai_69

Quote from: criticaldry on 2024-01-14 14:43:26
Does anyone know where to get good glans ring in India?

Have you tried Amazon ?
There are also many suppliers in reddit I think, but they are not trustworthy

criticaldry

Quote from: Senpai_69 on 2024-01-17 13:40:46
Have you tried Amazon ?
There are also many suppliers in reddit I think, but they are not trustworthy
Searched far and wide, can't seem to find any.
If you got any links, can you send them?