News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Sounding

Started by uncut1017, 2022-08-12 03:41:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Stick

@skinhead
Dude, that gold ring looks badass!
You can't say "happiness" without penis.

uncut1017

Quote from: skinhead on 2022-09-30 15:27:55
Yes. Quite a few years already. And talked a bit about it here too

how bad did it hurt? lol always thought about one

skinhead

Not really any pain overall - little bits whilst stretching and so on, but it's a good few years in the making.
Self-done, started with 2mm carefully positioned - no pain, and literally no mess. Once that had healed (probably a few months - don't recall) started messing with slightly larger objects (including PTFE tape!) to stretch the hole. Now that ring is 5mm. Think I'm happy there :)

criticaldry

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2022-08-12 03:41:55
Anyone in the group tried sounding?? SOmething i started messing around with after pulling back
What is the tool you used in the picture?

Absnotfab

Not tried it yet but definitely on my bucket list of kinks.

raphe

Do any of you have thoughts on silicone sounding tools? I'm looking to get started with it and I've found these silicone "rods" which are meant for beginners, I wonder if that would be a better experience than steel to start out with.

criticaldry

Quote from: raphe on 2024-01-06 09:31:13
Do any of you have thoughts on silicone sounding tools? I'm looking to get started with it and I've found these silicone "rods" which are meant for beginners, I wonder if that would be a better experience than steel to start out with.
I haven't personally tried sounding but this might help you.
https://www.reddit.com/r/sounding/s/JJhk39Nli7
If you do try share your experiences...