Author Topic: I'm back and looking for different techniques  (Read 5286 times)

Offline JeremiahLynch

• NSFW Access
I'm back and looking for different techniques
« on: 2020-09-06 03:51:48 »
Well, I made a post at the beginning of this year saying I'd try to keep my foreskin back for the whole month of January, and I luckily did! However, since then I've been going on and off foreskin retraction. I often use the coin method, but it's a bit unconfortable and just pulling back doesn't quite do it for me. Any suggestions?

Offline Dorae

• NSFW Access
  • Loving the pulled back life
Re: I'm back and looking for different techniques
« Reply #1 on: 2020-09-13 14:30:52 »
That's great that you've made it for a month!
I am a grower and the spooning method works perfect for me. I find it very comfortable and can go for weeks tucked in!

Offline JeremiahLynch

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-09-14 09:06:32 »
That's great that you've made it for a month!
I am a grower and the spooning method works perfect for me. I find it very comfortable and can go for weeks tucked in!
That's awesome, mine just keeps unfolding after a few minutes.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-09-14 13:35:02 »
Well try:
Spoon, reverse spoon methods, simple cock ring behind the corona or the best is to tape it as tight as you want.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2020-09-14 15:22:44 »
That's awesome, mine just keeps unfolding after a few minutes.

Sometimes what helps with that is to keep trying, as annoying as that is at first :)  Better your technique and get the skin used to the position.

Offline AverageJoe

• NSFW Access
  • Master of my Fate, Captain of my Soul
« Reply #5 on: 2020-09-20 05:46:57 »
I’ve never had success with the spoon method. I know I’m surely doing it wrong, but my issue is that when I tuck the foreskin and then pull out the spoon, I can’t stop it from pulling the skin along with it, thus undoing the whole tuck. 🤦🏻‍♂️
No words, just acts.

Offline burtonian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-09-20 10:20:55 »
Hi Average Joe,

Try lubricating the inner foreskin and spoon handle, spit will do.  But you will probably get better results using something like a thin plastic or metal rod-like ‘tool’ that is circular in section and can be rotated towards the frenulum as you slide it around the glans.  I use a very small amount of an antiseptic cream that gets absorbed into the skin and doesn’t cause the tuck to fail.

Offline JeremiahLynch

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-10-02 02:08:34 »
Well try:
Spoon, reverse spoon methods, simple cock ring behind the corona or the best is to tape it as tight as you want.

I have tried the spoon method before, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. The fold won't stay for long when I've tried. What I'm using now is the tape method and a variation of the coin method, the difference is I use a strip of foam/rubber instead  and roll the foreskin back over it. I've never read about the reverse spoon one though.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: 2020-10-02 11:40:55 »
I have tried the spoon method before, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. The fold won't stay for long when I've tried. What I'm using now is the tape method and a variation of the coin method, the difference is I use a strip of foam/rubber instead  and roll the foreskin back over it. I've never read about the reverse spoon one though.

I'd recommend looking at supersonic's tutorial, maybe it helps with the spoon method; but also, don't worry if it doesn't work perfectly at first, sometimes the foreskin needs to get used to being folded in this way, and, nobody is great at things right at first try.

Offline AverageJoe

• NSFW Access
  • Master of my Fate, Captain of my Soul
« Reply #9 on: 2020-11-26 07:07:19 »
Hi Average Joe,

Try lubricating the inner foreskin and spoon handle, spit will do.  But you will probably get better results using something like a thin plastic or metal rod-like ‘tool’ that is circular in section and can be rotated towards the frenulum as you slide it around the glans.  I use a very small amount of an antiseptic cream that gets absorbed into the skin and doesn’t cause the tuck to fail.

Thanks for the tip! I’ll definitely give it a shot again.
No words, just acts.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2020-12-03 08:38:22 »
I am also just getting back to both retracting, and to this forum. Lately I have been using a variation on Soundsgreat87's single steel ring method, which you can see in his profile picture. I've always liked this method, because of how quick and simple it is. And how it keeps the sulcus and inner foreskin exposed. But I could never find a steel ring that was just the right size for me. In the past, I had used a plastic napkin ring, which was pretty close, and worked pretty well. But recently I decided to try something a little different. I custom made a ring out of silicone tubing, and a plastic coupler. This allowed me to customize the size to fit exactly, and it also makes the ring softer, which is more comfortable for me. I also find it easier to position precisely, because the flexible tubing can be rolled on and off of the penis. Where as the rigid rings could not be be. This also makes it easier to remove the ring without pushing the skin back over the head.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2020-12-27 00:17:58 »

These days, the variation of the spoon method using just your fingers is my go-to retraction method.  It took me a LONG time and a lot of trial and error to get it just right to where it would keep the glans fully uncovered and also stay in place indefinitely.  For me at least the trick was finding just exactly the right place for the inner fold, and also to make sure my penis is not too hard nor too soft.  Everyone’s penis and foreskin is a little different so it make take awhile to figure out what works for you, if it works at all.

And depending on your goals and preferences, I’d also like to second bobenc0’s recommendation for taping back as tight as you can.  The tape method is great, because there’s no chance it’s just going to accidentally unravel, and when you are erect, your glans is bared and there’s a pleasurable tightness in the shaft skin.  The biggest downside of the tape method is the foreskin has a tendency to roll forward a bit when sitting, but it’s easy enough to tug it back if this happens.