Author Topic: In what age did you start?  (Read 7590 times)

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
In what age did you start?
« on: 2014-07-29 05:50:29 »
Hello guys,
As you may know, the age in which you start pulling back interferes a lot in the success of permanent retraction, because of the lenght of the foreskin. So, how old were you when you started? If you want, you may tell us how long you are skinning back too. Well, I started skinning back in my 17's. I'm retracted for about 2 years.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
Re: In what age did you start?
« Reply #1 on: 2014-08-09 16:58:52 »
i have been doing it for a lot longer, but not all the time, i am not sure, but really i think i want to be cut as now for 4 years i have had it skinned back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Johnny_V

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2014-08-17 07:23:01 »
I started a bit late, arround 22, stopped a few time, but now I'm pretty serious bout makeing it permanent

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 2014-08-18 18:09:01 »
The first time I did it was around 9 years of age, we were playing around with a friend in primary school. Wasn't comfortable at all, but I revisited the idea time to time from then onwards.

Offline Rlewin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2014-11-21 00:57:16 »
Way back when I was like 14 I retracted but eventually stopped. I think my forskin shrunk or at least didn't grow a bit during that time. Now I'm back and ready to do it again.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #5 on: 2014-11-24 08:30:35 »
I was about 9/10 tried the spoon technique tucking the skin under. Felt good but skin not stay back for long. Reading this site (50yrs later) tried again this morning, looks and feels good.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Wray

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2014-12-11 21:32:49 »
Started when I was around 13 but never had the guts or know how to keep it back. Ever since i have had it back on and off for very short periods but recently have decided to keep it back permanently.