Author Topic: Stealth for men  (Read 54036 times)

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
Re: Stealth for men
« Reply #15 on: 2015-03-23 17:36:53 »
You still have till Monday to enter their free giveaway draw, just enter at the following link...

http://www.anythinggoesgifs.com/stealth-for-men-giveaway/

You have 3 chances so its probably fairly decent odds.... goodluck!

Well, what do you know, it seems I won! ;D Looking very much forward to trying it out, that was literally the only chance I ever could have gotten my hands on it, given how shipping-costs-to-Europe-phobic as I am.
MESSENGERS: Kik, Telegram, Threema, WhatsApp. PM if you'd like to talk.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #16 on: 2015-03-23 19:04:30 »
Heyyy! You'll be sure to review it here, right? ;)

Offline mickeymouse

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2015-03-23 19:17:37 »
Well, what do you know, it seems I won! ;D

Congratulations! I never enter things like this because I'm always sure I'll never win. I'll learn from this.

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2015-03-23 19:46:35 »
Heyyy! You'll be sure to review it here, right? ;)
Absolutely will. I would have wanted the same, which is why I'm in generall glad someone from this forum won it.

Congratulations! I never enter things like this because I'm always sure I'll never win. I'll learn from this.
I really wonder how many (or few) participated in the first place, guess it had a lot to do with it.

Offline Stealthman

« Reply #19 on: 2015-03-24 01:25:17 »
Hey dude thats great... you won a free Stealth!

I had nothing to do with the review or lucky draw so I cannot say how many entered the contest. I am only supplying the free Stealth for what I thought was a very well written review being made available to the writers own audience.

In any case I would like to offer you support in the sizing process and how to wear your Stealth once you recieve it. If you send me a note at info@stealthformen.com we can take it up there.

Congrats!

Offline GlansLiberation

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2015-03-24 01:49:23 »
I am only supplying the free Stealth for what I thought was a very well written review being made available to the writers own audience.
I read all of it and I have to agree. Would have been nice to get the retainer band along with it, but I just got something for free, so I won't complain.

And well, I've "studied" your site/vids and checked (and double-checked and triple-checked) and Stealth-converted my size multiple times beforehand, just to be sure, so I'm definitely fine in that regard. I'll definitely take you up on your offer, however, should further questions arise.

Offline Stealthman

« Reply #21 on: 2015-03-24 03:50:45 »
Hello mate,

Great idea!

I did some testing and the Retainer Bands work very well for the purpose you mention. They are of medium stiff elasticity and designed for wearing over the layers of fabric with the flaccid penis in the near fully extended condition. However for your intended purpose the size recommendation remains the same as the penis is able to relax and fatten up to fit quite nicely. I have attached some pics with a single and double RB to demo the two setups. Although I am circumcised I think it will work perfectly well with a foreskin. I was able to urinate with any problem using both the single and double Retainer Band. For your original idea I can send you a free trial for testing so you can report back your findings to the forum. Contact me at info@stealthformen.com so we can discuss sizing and shipping.

cheers

Question:  we see the new retainer band in the pic.  Any chance of selling them separately? It looks softer and wider than a typical cock/glans ring and might help some of us keep the foreskin back. Is it stretchy at all?  I'd suggest selling a three pack: One according to your measure guide along with one slightly bigger and one slightly smaller. Just a thought.

Offline Stealthman

« Reply #22 on: 2015-03-24 03:58:14 »
I should have wrote "I am only supplying the Stealth Pack..." so yes the Retainer Band will be included in that as well. I can give you more detailed measuring instructions with pics to illustrate more precisely the correct technique with tips on which way to go on a borderline measurement etc.

I read all of it and I have to agree. Would have been nice to get the retainer band along with it, but I just got something for free, so I won't complain.

And well, I've "studied" your site/vids and checked (and double-checked and triple-checked) and Stealth-converted my size multiple times beforehand, just to be sure, so I'm definitely fine in that regard. I'll definitely take you up on your offer, however, should further questions arise.

Offline Teasle

• NSFW Access
« Reply #23 on: 2015-03-27 16:27:34 »
gratz GlansLiberation

im looking forward to your review!!

im really excited about this product!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #24 on: 2015-03-30 18:18:45 »
looks great, why do we have to stretch the flaccid, not sure why, but looks a great thing
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline njshore37

• NSFW Access
  • Novice giving retraction a try...at age 63
« Reply #25 on: 2015-03-30 20:02:19 »
Thanks for the info and pics.

I'll be happy to give the retaining band a try and report back.
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

Offline njshore37

• NSFW Access
  • Novice giving retraction a try...at age 63
« Reply #26 on: 2015-04-10 02:38:51 »
Folks:

I just got my sample Stealth retaining band and tried it on.  It is more elastic than I expected; good. I had been using the elastic ring from the end of a condom and it rolled around a bunch.  This stealth band is nice and wide so it stays where I put it, about 3/4 inch back from the glans on top of the bunched foreskin.  It is a bit harder to take off than my condom ring, but overall very useful in keeping my foreskin back.

I am recovering from an irritated glans from pulling back for a few days (nothing to do with this band),  so I won't really be able to give the stealth band a longer try yet. I will post more next week when I do.

For now,  my one afternoon trial was quite positive.  If they were to offer it as a separate product,  I'd buy it. Also,  I made sure to use their sizing method carefully.

64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

Offline Stealthman

« Reply #27 on: 2015-04-11 09:35:30 »
Good to know you received the correct size mate. Key is to measure the completely flaccid and fully stretched penis. Use enough tension on the measuring tape to take up any slack skin and lightly measure the firm underlying tissue of the penis itself. The Stealth Retainer Band is made of medical grade silicone material of medium elasticity. These are available for $7.50 a piece or a set of three for $15. If anyone is interested they can request at the "info" email at Stealth for Men.

Offline kaikaikai

« Reply #28 on: 2015-04-14 08:24:39 »
I wear board shorts everywhere and usually commando; will Stealth work in that situation? I don't mind showing my penis head through my shorts, my biggest concern is the visibility of the actual jacket/sleeve itself..Would it be obvious that I'm wearing something on my penis?

Offline Stealthman

« Reply #29 on: 2015-04-14 09:59:16 »
This can be an issue when your kit is new but everything settles down once the fabric opens up. The ball band does provide some lift specially with the snap buttons done up for a tighter fit. The underwear is key to control the appearance so in your case I would suggest the Stealth Extension Sleeve (sheath section only) for going commando in loose fitting board shorts. Again you can modulate the  look by wearing the Stealth or Extension Sleeve alone with/without Jacket, Skin and Retainer Band in whichever combination suits your mood, dress, and social situation. The Extension Sleeve is available as a custom order on request.