Author Topic: Balanitis  (Read 9206 times)

Offline urahara1

• NSFW Access
Balanitis
« on: 2020-12-22 20:09:39 »
Hi guys, I'm 30 and have been suffering from balanitis for quite some time and my doctor has recommended circumcision, but I don't want to go through with it and believe pulling back might be the key.

That said, in the following thread by soundsgreat87 there is a post labeled "The homemade cockring method." - where making a custom silicone ring is discussed by someone who has the similar condition as me. Can you please share where to buy this silicone sheet? I looked up on Amazon, but couldn't find anything: https://pulledback.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=6kh9tak3mre1umheruof60njs1&topic=18.0

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
Re: Balanitis
« Reply #1 on: 2020-12-22 22:41:23 »
This is what I've made mine out of

https://tinyurl.com/ybed7hus

Offline urahara1

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-12-23 01:02:52 »
Thanks for sharing. Does the silicone have to be phthalate free?

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-12-25 22:20:50 »
Sorry, no idea

Offline retreactor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-12-25 23:03:39 »
[
Thanks for sharing. Does the silicone have to be phthalate free?

Doesn't make a big difference for this purpose.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Offline Will

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-01-08 20:34:37 »
Definitely give retraction a good go!
Will

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-01-09 21:38:34 »
Hi guys, I'm 30 and have been suffering from balanitis for quite some time and my doctor has recommended circumcision, but I don't want to go through with it and believe pulling back might be the key.

That said, in the following thread by soundsgreat87 there is a post labeled "The homemade cockring method." - where making a custom silicone ring is discussed by someone who has the similar condition as me. Can you please share where to buy this silicone sheet? I looked up on Amazon, but couldn't find anything: https://pulledback.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=6kh9tak3mre1umheruof60njs1&topic=18.0

I started retracting because I had balanitis. I used the spoon method, it worked fine for me and I have never looked back.

Offline urahara1

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-01-12 04:45:34 »
Hi Cavalier, thanks for the input. It's really good to hear from someone with the same issue. I've had Balanitis for years and my doctors are telling me to get circumcision, but I'm not so sure about the surgery. The thing is my Balanitis is under the foreskin, a little below the head. I recently tried the silicone rings and although the glans were exposed the foreskin was still covering the affected area. So, I think I need retract the skin further back. Any ideas how I could do this?

In your case does Balanitis only affect the head of the penis? What do you think would be the best method for my case?

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2021-01-13 20:37:33 »
Hi Cavalier, thanks for the input. It's really good to hear from someone with the same issue. I've had Balanitis for years and my doctors are telling me to get circumcision, but I'm not so sure about the surgery. The thing is my Balanitis is under the foreskin, a little below the head. I recently tried the silicone rings and although the glans were exposed the foreskin was still covering the affected area. So, I think I need retract the skin further back. Any ideas how I could do this?

In your case does Balanitis only affect the head of the penis? What do you think would be the best method for my case?

I can't really comment on a circumcision, I am not a doctor. All I can say is that pulling back worked great for me but balanitus only affected the head. It seems that you might need to pull the foreskin well away from the glans to stretch it out so you might want to try taping or the method where you place a ring further down the shaft and pull the foreskin down through it. There are some examples in the skinning back methods page here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?action=gallery;cat=4

Offline urahara1

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-01-14 04:58:24 »
Thanks, will try the skinning back method.

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-01-14 05:04:21 »
Same here, permanent retraction. Totally cured my balantitis
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline urahara1

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-01-14 05:39:17 »
Hey headytimes, that's awesome to hear. What method did you use?

Offline nitro_burner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2021-01-14 20:19:01 »
The best thing I have ever used if I get balatitis is a 7 or 10 day yeast infection kit.  The 3 day is too powerful and hurts. The 7 or 10 day does not at all. It’s cooling and it relieves the itch.  I have a tube sitting around just because I get it randomly since it hasn’t gone bad and it only takes a couple of coats a couple times a day if it persists.  I know it sounds weird but trust me. Any itching or raw feeling from the condition, this helps me every time. I clean daily, but sometimes my head or foreskin around the base of the head gets irritated from soap or whatever else.  I hope you find something that works for you. 

Offline JohnnyLegend2021

« Reply #14 on: 2021-01-14 23:43:16 »
What brand of cream? Also did you try pulling back to cure balanitis?