News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Doctor commenting on retraction?

Started by _yeah_, 2018-05-28 19:42:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Has a doctor ever commented on your retracted foreskin? If so, what did they say about it?

Yes
22 (13.3%)
No
143 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 165

sandy_99

so at the age of 10-11 years, I had already worn my foreskin retracted at times. At 11, I had a youth examination at the doctor. When I took it off, my foreskin had covered the glans. The doctor examined me in general and also my penis, he pulled back my foreskin a few times and left the glans uncovered. When I got dressed again he told me to push the foreskin forward again, he had forgotten, normally this would happen on its own, but mine was probably a little tight.
pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy

stephan29

When I was a little boy, my doctor told me to pull my foreskin back often. Or I should leave them behind longer

baremountainman

A urologist told me to stop doing it.

Test123

baremountainman

Test123 He said it could lead to swelling and paraphimosis. This was about 20 years ago and my foreskin was tighter and I was retracted for a month after a bout of yeast/balanitis. It looked like the shaft was thicker than usual to me over time. He was a little concerned so I stopped retracting. Things have changed after 20 years. My foreskin must be loose enough to not constrict my penis but tight enough to stay behind glans. Also, I'm much less sensitive into my third week and feel circumcised during the day and I stay retracted when sleeping and after sex and masturbation.