Author Topic: Have you seen other guys pulling back in real life?  (Read 38057 times)

Offline John

• NSFW Access
Re: Have you seen other guys pulling back in real life?
« Reply #45 on: 2021-07-27 02:09:06 »
there have been several who were skinned back - one guy even did it after he was initially shown with his foreskin over the glans.

I can vouch for this. I saw what you mentioned in a recent episode.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #46 on: 2022-09-08 17:51:02 »
Today I think I saw my first pulled back penis. I was peeing at a urinal, and it was the small porcelain bowl type without partitions. There was an elderly man, two urinals away, and his glans was fully exposed. He must've been pulled back or circumcised as his glans was dull (not shiny) and brown/purplish. It looked rather like mine, a little smaller perhaps but of the same color. I don't think he was circumcised as his ethnicity is Chinese.

I don't usually peek at urinals, but I enjoyed the view today! I'm not sure if he saw mine as I only saw his when I was leaving.

Offline stephan29

• NSFW Access
« Reply #47 on: 2022-09-11 07:19:56 »
The first one I thought had the foreskin on the back was my buddy. I saw his glans free in the pool shower, but as I found out later it was circumcised. But actually it was in a swimming pool, the first time that one of the men in the shower put his foreskin behind and then walked around in the shower like that

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #48 on: 2022-09-19 10:00:16 »
Studland nudist beach few years ago, guy came up to 'welcome me' (obvious saw me as 'new' and he 'comes' here often') he was foreskin retracted and a drip of pre-cum (Where  he been ;) ) another time a guy standing near water edge looking out to sea but obviously showing his bare head, I could clearly see retracted.  I like others to see mine bare head too.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Andy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #49 on: 2022-09-24 20:36:56 »
I didn’t actually see this, but I had an intact partner that said he used to keep himself retracted in the locker room in high school.  He was self-conscious as an intact guy surrounded by circumcised guys.  I believe he said he used a hair tie to keep retracted.

Offline konfied88

• NSFW Access
« Reply #50 on: 2022-10-10 17:52:46 »
I kind of caught up to it quite late - I've had a partner for few years some time ago, guy who was several years older than me, that used to (and probably still does) walk out of shower in the morning completely pulled back and then put his briefs on his bare glans. Only when I started to do the same I got that he was actually keeping the forskin retracted, though he did it fully naturally I think. He must've done it for some time because if I recall correctly I've never seen him fully covered. Shame that I didn't think much about it back then and haven't talked with him about it ;)

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #51 on: 2022-12-17 05:07:57 »
As a gay men, I have been with a significant amount of guys permanently skinned back. I believe that is because the region where I live in Brazil is very hot. I have asked some of them, and they have confirmed that they skin back permanently, some since childhood. Interesting!

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #52 on: 2022-12-17 14:32:42 »
That's pretty interesting! I've seen retraction pretty common in Mexico as well. I've not been to exactly pinpoint as to why it may be, cultural, personal preference or some other factor. I started retracting pretty young but my influence was attributable to observing my dad and later other male relatives, cousins and uncles.

Any insight on how they got started, was there a process?

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
« Reply #53 on: 2022-12-17 17:30:03 »
There was a guy that went to my gym (Southern USA born white guy based on the small amount of convo over time, maybe 26/27) that was permanently retracted with what looked like locked comfortably behind the glans and shortened over time.

There's also a brit that pulls back right as he undresses, showers and drys back, gets dressed back. I think there's another part-timer, maybe filipino descent.

Makes me want to spend more time slowly changing to see if I get looks and then reciprocal showings...

Offline baremountainman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #54 on: 2023-01-10 00:12:07 »
I never saw it or at least I did not notice. I don't think it's too common.

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #55 on: 2023-03-01 21:06:51 »
That's pretty interesting! I've seen retraction pretty common in Mexico as well. I've not been to exactly pinpoint as to why it may be, cultural, personal preference or some other factor. I started retracting pretty young but my influence was attributable to observing my dad and later other male relatives, cousins and uncles.

Any insight on how they got started, was there a process?

I got to the point of asking if some of them were permanently retracted, and got the answers. But the conversation about the issue stopped right there, with some of them saying that they enjoyed living that way, or that they thought it's more handsome. In one case, he said that he thought to be very nice finding another guy be skinned back like him, and I felt the same. But, as I said, the conversation never went further that point, so I couldn't ask why they got started.

Offline lostintime

• NSFW Access
« Reply #56 on: 2023-04-26 12:53:25 »
In my high school, within the swimming lessons in the locker rooms, I saw maybe four or five guys with a short foreskin, so when flaccid the foreskin was only covering half or less of the glans. It's easy to imagine their foreskin easily will retract and stay back when they run or have a random erection. There was this one guy who had a normal foreskin, but he pulled it back to dry it, and then he dress his underwear keeping the foreskin back. I remember seeing that and finding it weird and wondering how was it bearable for him? I had a lot of sensitivity down there before I started keeping it pulled back.

Offline baremountainman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #57 on: 2023-07-03 02:46:30 »
Just the other day I realized I saw someone pulled back that I've seen for years and didn't know. An older guy at me gym walks to showers nude and keeps the shower curtain open when he showers and his head was always out and I assumed he was circumcised. After his shower I was passing him to start min and his penis was completely covered in foreskin.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #58 on: 2023-07-03 06:24:10 »
Just the other day I realized I saw someone pulled back that I've seen for years and didn't know. An older guy at me gym walks to showers nude and keeps the shower curtain open when he showers and his head was always out and I assumed he was circumcised. After his shower I was passing him to start min and his penis was completely covered in foreskin.

Funnily enough this last week I saw someone I've always presumed to be circumcised at the gym and his foreskin was rolled forward this time.

I really wanted to ask if he was into pulling back but I chickened out. He must be though.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #59 on: 2023-07-16 12:40:41 »
Seen quite a few at my local naturist beach here in the UK.
Even seen some that were covered when I walked past on the way for a swim.
And we're skinned back when I was returning.