News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Age of Long-term Pulling Back

Started by baremountainman, 2023-03-17 22:10:03

Previous topic - Next topic

At what age were you able to pull back for very long periods or permanently?

childhood
15 (13.4%)
adolescence
26 (23.2%)
20-30
40 (35.7%)
31-45
20 (17.9%)
46 and up
11 (9.8%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Voting closed: 2023-09-13 22:10:03

baremountainman

At what age or period in life were you able to pull back for a long period or permanently?

thesevenpointfive

I could pull back when young and would keep it like that for some time, but it was not automatic i had to use a method to keep it back.
Love skining back and letting my head show

scotsguy27

nuvebure

pretty much since I first started getting erections out of sexual desire the skin would stay back on its own. and pretty much since I could pull the skin back I would once in a while try and have it stay back for as long as possible. only really got serious about it when I was late teens though and consciously pulled it back to expose the head.

PermanetlyBareKnob

I had an intense desire to pull back permanently since childhood. Before I understood what circumcision was, I was fascinated by all the other boys with bare glans, and wanted to figure out how to roll up my foreskin in a tidy little bundle behind my glans like them.

It wasn't until I was in my mid-30s that I stumbled across techniques for long term or permanent foreskin retraction, and not long after that when I started keeping my foreskin more or less permanently retracted.

lvprcm

I misread the poll question and answered incorrectly. My foreskin has always been retractable to expose the glans since earliest memory, however the foreskin was still stuck at the rim leaving the coronal rim covered until I detached it at age 9.

Like PermanentlyBareKnob and Nuvebure, my inclinations were always wanting to have the glans visible and visible for as long as possible. I was fascinated by its appearance and for a number of years, thought it was what distinguished the boys from the men until I observed the first circumcised boys. My efforts of keeping it retracted more long-term began to come to fruition by age 13-14 with occasional rolling down of the foreskin this most commonly occurred when I got very small (shrinkage) or if I had been very physically active while in sports. In the coming years, the retracted state got better to the point that on a few occasions the foreskin would roll back behind the glans but it wasn't always a given and also my glans got better at keeping the bunching up foreskin behind the rim, again it wasn't an always occurring phenomenon.  I believe I got there by age 18-19. 

thezulu456

Was childhood for me. I can't remember a time when  couldn't retract, and I started leaving it retracted almost by accident when i was quite young - i would retract to pee and would put it away while retracted.

By the age of about 7 or 8 it would often stay retracted on its own and i kinda liked the look so kept leaving it like that

zainmoreland9

The first time I tried it out of curiosity was when I was around 10. It was actually much easier to get it pulled back because the foreskin seemed to be tighter.

In fact, it was actually so tight that it resisted being pulled back forward again. I freaked out one time because it wouldn't move forward, and it hurt like hell as it rubbed against the blanket.

camchain

16 for me when i started pulling mine back to get ready for sex. and 34 when i started to keep it pulled back all the time. Wish i had known about it sooner.

lustfulsmile

I think I pulled back very early between 8 and 10 years. I had a friend who I would play with as a kid and we always had a look at our dicks. He once pulled back his skin and I wanted to do the same. I remember it being quite uncomfortable the first time, but after that I did it more and more. I think I also started to play with myself and have dry orgasms around that time.

Since then I've been pulling back wearing my skin back on and off for years. I never went longer than a few days because the nights were always uncomfortable.