News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin Correction Stickers

Started by Joepublic, 2023-02-02 21:42:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Joepublic

Just wondering if anyone has tried foreskin correction stickers before and if so had any success?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_msSFta2

ThePiemel

Quote from: Joepublic on 2023-02-02 21:42:57
Just wondering if anyone has tried foreskin correction stickers before and if so had any success?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_msSFta2

They might be fun to play with but probably won't hold for a long time. It is still Chinese and they sell anything that sells. More sold as well as a sex toy. Promising it takes you longer to cum which is typically sex toy sales talk. Penis skin is more "wet" so they probably won't stick for long.

Not expensive though. Won't do any damage, I guess. Just order them and play around a bit. That's what you have your penis for to begin with.

But to train your foreskin to stay more or less permanently retracted, I think you need to buy a whole container. Only interesting when you are a 24/7 penis player. I often forget mine most of the day. Putting fresh stickers every half hour or so? But sure I am not, so why not give it a try?

jdm

This looks very similar to face lift tape. Search for it on amazon. You'll find plenty of brands, and several different shapes.

Skinned

Interesting idea.
I went through a phase of using sellotape to build up deep shaft wrinkles, which definitely helped the skin bunch up further away from the glans.

hung.part.timer

Quote from: Skinned on 2023-02-10 13:56:18
Interesting idea.
I went through a phase of using sellotape to build up deep shaft wrinkles, which definitely helped the skin bunch up further away from the glans.

looks like it worked - great results!

Skinned

jdm

I am trying this with the face lift tape, and it works pretty well.

ThePiemel

Don't push it, don't force it, let it happen naturally.