News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Does genital piercings help to keep foreskin pulled back?

Started by John Gelder, 2023-01-31 22:47:50

Previous topic - Next topic

John Gelder

Following 18 months of Radiotherapy and Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer I found that my penis had shorted from 9cm to 4cm (flaccid)  It now varies in length from zero to 4cm and it is now partially or fully retracted (inside the body) most of the time.  To alleviate this I am now considering whether having a Prince Albert and/or frenem piercing to help expose the head, keep the foreskin pulled back and hopefully prevent the penis from fully retracting into the pubic area.

Would welcome advice/thoughts/experiences of yourself and other forum members as to whether genital piercings help to keep foreskin pulled back and stops penis from fully retracting, and if so, which are best.

Stickler99

Hi, Fist of all. I hope your treatment is going well and it gets you better.
You would think that as I have a PA, and am a full time retractor, I would be able to give a definite answer.
The thing is, I use a type of spoon method that keeps the foreskin in place, which means that only just touching the PA and not kept in place by it, if you know what I mean. ( I've attached a photo.)
I'm not sure how the healing process would be affected if the foreskin was applying any degree of pressure on it.
As for affects on a frenulum piercing, I'm not able to help.

Paul.

Nudetrucker

I have a frenum piercing for over a year now and i cant say that it made that much of a difference in keeping the skin back but it has benefits else where hope this helps a bit