News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Advice for irritation

Started by newbiepulls, 2023-01-19 10:52:10

Previous topic - Next topic

newbiepulls

Hey guys,
i am a beginner at pulling back and been practicing for week. i like the feel of my skin pulled back but the irritation makes it hard for me to keep my skin pulled back for a longer time can u guys help. also can u guys give suggestions for keeping my skin back at night .
thank you

Vivek_mail82

Keep practicing, in few weeks all will be set.
Vivek

soundsgreat87

Can you describe the irritation? Is it swollen? Just red? Some irritation and/or swelling is pretty normal, and like vivek says, your cock will eventually get used to it.

scotsguy27

I would say if its swelling then roll forward for a bit to take the swelling down. If its irritation from rubbing against clothing then a light touch of vaseline or skin cream (I use Epaderm which is for dry skin).

ThePiemel

The body works quite simple: when it hurts, don't do it. The irritation you mention is probably glans over-sensitivity. Some men do not understand that because their glanses might have even fully exposed at age 5 at times. Others do, like me too. To the guys who do not know the feeling, it feels like when touching your eye ball. I only completely got rid of that after 30 or so.

To reduce such irritation, first of all you do not have to retract 24/7. Just do it as much as you can. Then the peeling of the glans skin will reduce it. But initially possibly not all. Some glanses simply need some time not to panic when playing outside. In over the counter pharmaceuticals, there are creams and sprays that can numb the skin. And you might even try a basic painkiller, like aspirin or paracetamol. To reduce irritation to slightly annoying. That might work as well I guess. Don't take more than the box says though, read this forum and many guys expect instant results. Probably because it is about their penis. But penises are slow learners!

For sleeping, either do that on your side, or wear a tight slip so nothing can move and everything stays in place. Over sensitivity is like an alarm that goes off all the time. Like someone constantly pushes a panic button. But there is nothing wrong.

Some lucky guys here never had that problem. I did and many others. Nice thing though, when you had it, you will be double happy once your glans is more part of your whole self. So keep going. But when it hurts, just stop doing it for a while. You will get there anyway.