News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pulledback outdoors

Started by Short skin, 2023-01-15 09:23:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Short skin

Hi all
As a regular visitor to nudist Camps, I suddenly had the thought yesterday that if you go pulled back, there really is nothing left that you do not reveal. No problem for me to show my exposed head. What are your thoughts? Is there a barrier to not doing that?

stephan29

I see a lot of men (from young to old) in the sauna and a large number of them have their glans free. That so many are circumcised would be a very big coincidence, even in Europe.
But in the sauna I usually leave my glans covered.
In Germany it's normal to sit naked in the sauna, so you can always see it quite well

Short skin

Quote from: stephan29 on 2023-01-15 09:32:16
I see a lot of men (from young to old) in the sauna and a large number of them have their glans free. That so many are circumcised would be a very big coincidence, even in Europe.
But in the sauna I usually leave my glans covered.
In Germany it's normal to sit naked in the sauna, so you can always see it quite well

Have you ever tried to go exposed in the sauna?

stephan29

Not always in the sauna, but every now and then I leave my foreskin behind in the sauna

Short skin

Does that give you a different / better feeling to be totally exposed?

stephan29

So I can't tell a difference in the "feel" right now. But I find that as a non-circumcised person it is a bit more "naked" for me

camchain

nudist camp or nudist beach it's always pulled back, same as in the changing room's and showering.

Short skin

Quote from: camchain on 2023-01-18 08:31:26
nudist camp or nudist beach it's always pulled back, same as in the changing room's and showering.

Can I say that you are retracted in all places . Are you doing it because it looks better or it feels better...both? For me it's more the feeling but it also looks quite better

ThePiemel

Here we keep ours to ourselves. At home free. In our gay house our penises are part of the family so to speak. Nothing much to do with sex actually but with being free. Penises and butts included. Bellies too, by the way. Nudist places can be a bit weird. Old school. Like in some nudist places it is even forbidden to look down (or they end up in one big orgy). It is some sort of go back to nature but at times very orthodox. A bit twisted. At home we dress when we feel like it. Or when the postman rings.

It makes it different. The more nude we are at times, the more beautiful I see my partner when dressed. It has become a decoration of what I know is inside. I can see it with my hands without even touching. A whole different ball game than dropping your pants on de nudist camping and then pretend it is all normal. With house rules. And you'd better not look down. Especially for us two gay guys. What do you think I have this penis for then, I'd hope my partner likes it I have one too?  ;D

In public I would not like any others to drop theirs at random either though. There still are such things you'd rather not know. Not that it would be a real problem. But it is not an issue in public. If that would be my fetish, I should have become a doctor. Then you get the first Monday morning at 9, just after breakfast. With an issue.

camchain

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-01-18 20:50:07
Can I say that you are retracted in all places . Are you doing it because it looks better or it feels better...both? For me it's more the feeling but it also looks quite better
[/quote

Hello. Both but i do like the feel of it back as well.

BenTwilley

Around the house, when practical, my wife works from home. Certainly in the garden, nudist beaches, naturist retreat short breaks, (very early) dog walks, and working as a life model, I actually did an outdoor session in an unoverlooked orchard, quite a fun session. Always retracted, it's what I do and how I am. It won't go back now anyway!
Ben Twilley

Short skin

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2023-01-19 09:59:41
Around the house, when practical, my wife works from home. Certainly in the garden, nudist beaches, naturist retreat short breaks, (very early) dog walks, and working as a life model, I actually did an outdoor session in an unoverlooked orchard, quite a fun session. Always retracted, it's what I do and how I am. It won't go back now anyway!

Nice to have a garden where that is possible. interesting to do model sessions

baremountainman

Yes, I've had that thought that when I'm nude in a locker room, sauna, steamroom, or shower area, that I feel more naked when retracted. I've been retracted all the time for a few months now. I like the look and feeling of it. I haven't hiked nude in years  or went to a nude beach in a long time but I was covered there. I'd like to do that retracted but I think its safer to be covered when hiking.

Short skin

Quote from: baremountainman on 2023-01-23 02:45:55
Yes, I've had that thought that when I'm nude in a locker room, sauna, steamroom, or shower area, that I feel more naked when retracted. I've been retracted all the time for a few months now. I like the look and feeling of it. I haven't hiked nude in years  or went to a nude beach in a long time but I was covered there. I'd like to do that retracted but I think its safer to be covered when hiking.

Retracted hiking that I do regularly in the summer and have not encountered any problems feels fantastic .... Don't you miss it free in the woods , beach, or ......

ThePiemel

Quote from: Short skin on 2023-01-23 19:56:22

Retracted hiking that I do regularly in the summer and have not encountered any problems feels fantastic .... Don't you miss it free in the woods , beach, or ......

Exactly that. Feeling free. Glans included.