News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Swelling after prolonged tucking?

Started by Heylittleman, 2023-01-14 08:51:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Heylittleman

I regularly tuck my foreskin using the spoon/hair grip method.

I find after a full day, when I retract the foreskin is a little swollen.
Not painful, just looks different.

Heylittleman

Does anyone else have this experience?

ThePiemel

I hardly see any foreskin. Nor swelling.  8)

When you fold foreskin back inside, the circulation in the skin changes due to the pressure. It is all elastic so it is like putting a rubber band over a rubber band. And then skin fluid has to figure out how to flow freely through it.

When you keep it for a day or sometimes a bit longer, the skin swells to make some room. When it is too tight, it might swell even more to the point of hurting or stinging. Which draws your attention to give it a break and put everything back as it was. The longer you wait with that, the longer it will take for the swelling to subside.

Foreskin training is like any training. To get in shape you do not have to spend 24 hours a day in the gym. You'd get soar muscles from it. First thing I learned in the gym was first warm up, then exercise, then cool down. You forget the cool down, you get soar all over. No problem for the goal. Once in shape it will stay as long as you like.

stephan29

looks normal at first glance. What does the foreskin look like when it is pushed forward?

hung.part.timer

honestly your results look optimal - I'm not seeing the swelling really, but I am seeing some great retraction and gap

stephan29

Quote from: hung.part.timer on 2023-01-14 18:11:22
honestly your results look optimal - I'm not seeing the swelling really, but I am seeing some great retraction and gap
oh yes, the gap is good to see, like hung.part.timer said. Do you still have your frenulum?

Heylittleman

Thanks for the kind words folks/advice.
To answer Stephan.. My frenulum is still intact

baremountainman

There doesn't seem to be a problem with swelling for you.
Have you tried not tucking to see if it stays retracted?
had very bad swelling a few times in the past but I've been retracted over 2 months now, longest period ever, and it's staying pulled back without the tuck.
If tucking works for you that's great but the slin from my shaft would come down over the tuck.

Heylittleman

When fully flaccid, I experience the tuck being retained but the skin coming forward also.
Doesn't overly bother me though.

baremountainman

I get that skin from sheet overhand as well sometimes but as long as my glans holds most of the Foreskin back I'm happy.