News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Age when you started retracting

Started by thezulu456, 2023-01-12 23:39:48

Previous topic - Next topic

thezulu456

I'm interested in how old everyone was when they started retracting and how long they've been doing it. Also what the experience was like for you.

I think I'm a bit unusual in that I started very young (7 or 8 or so) and i I've been doing it for over 30 years.
For me it was fairly easy too, my foreskin would stay retracted on its own pretty easily, which i think is unusual too, particularly at that age

Vivek_mail82

I wish if I could strart early too. I started at the age of 28. And now its been almost 13 years. Foreskin has not
shrink but it stay retracted itself without any aid.
Vivek

stephan29

it depends, when I was young (before the first grade at school) my parents always told me to do it. I only came up with it voluntarily much later, around the age of 25/26

camchain

I started retracting at 16 to get ready for sex, i thought it went in like that (all pulled back) so decided to get it ready, Keeping it pulled back permanently i think i was 30, so well used to it by now.

ThePiemel

I do think that if I'd retracted before puberty, my foreskin would not have been as long as it is. It would have saved me an enormous amount of time and effort keeping it back. Once I figured out it was meant to be, to wear bare. Which made me run into the earliest sites of soundsgreat and others as well.

Now that I finally am where I am, the inner skin covers half my shaft. So I have a lot of nice feeling penis for my money now. And very glad I never had a feelgood section cut away.

What I mean to say is I am not sure what age might have been best to start retracting, provided I knew back then.

scotsguy27

I started pulling back in the sense of this site about age 14.

I was retracting about age 7 when it was pulled back in the bath/shower.

lvprcm

I started fairly young, 5-6. I could easily retract the foreskin however it wouldn't stay back very well. Also, I wasn't trying to keep it back consistently due to the irritating friction of the underwear plus having an adhesion around the rim of the glans impeded efforts as well. After adhesions broke at 9, keeping it retracted was much easier though not 100% permanently.

rushmilk

I think the 1st time I realized I could fully retract was when I was 5. Sitting on the toilet I could see the tip of my penis. Being curious I pulled back my foreskin and fully exposed my glans. I started freaking out because I thought my penis was broken or something lol and almost told my mom about it but felt embarrassed to show her.

Tried retracting more in the shower and just the water was enough to sting my newly exposed glans. But for some reason I just loved knowing my head was exposed. Felt naughty and so over time I kept retracting it more and more until I built up some desensitization. Nowadays anytime the gf is not around, its pants off and skinning back time!

lyf

I started at 7 but was able to retract my foreskin by 10.

ThePiemel

I forgot to answer the question. First time I ever saw my own glans was at 13. Shortly after the first mayo came out. It hurt a lot, just even looking at it, but I just needed to know what was under that skin. Then totally amazed when I first saw it in full. Remembering back, I was actually afraid my foreskin might be attached to nothing. And explaining later what I did. So even more amazed how the inside I never knew before was constructed. Terribly sensitive, so any boywanking I did was still forwards. Which worked fine. Pulling back was just looking how great it was made. That changed slowly. Like in my early 20's I could still not shower retracted. The falling water would still be too unpleasant. I simply could not bare that. Even though by then I knew pretty well why I had that thing between my legs. Pretty very well actually.

Retracting permanently came much later. Very much later. And even now it might just flop forwards. But then I think, have it your way, first I finish writing this, and then I put everything back in place again. My penis has a life. But so do I.

After that it stays. I am certainly also happy with that because as a kid I cannot tell you how amazed I was. But also later, retracting all day or night, intuitively, very happy how it works now. When you would call me a dickhead you score a point, because it became a part of me. Of who I am.

Nobody ever in my life told me. But I am happy now. My glans became a part of me.

shiny

When I was very young I had a overhanging foreskin so mother always told me to pull a little bit to expose the meatus. I had seen my friends pee by pulling back the foreskin and I always wanted to do that but I was unable to retract it. I was always trying to open it while peeing or bathing. First time I was able to pull back fully when I was 12. Unlike my friends who had shiny red glans mine was covered with white smegma. It was very sensitive but I somehow cleaned it. After that I always pulled it back while peeing. Around 13 or 14 I saw one of my friend was keeping his foreskin pulled back. So I also started keeping back full time.

lvprcm

Quote from: shiny on 2023-02-02 19:30:54
When I was very young I had a overhanging foreskin so mother always told me to pull a little bit to expose the meatus. I had seen my friends pee by pulling back the foreskin and I always wanted to do that but I was unable to retract it. I was always trying to open it while peeing or bathing. First time I was able to pull back fully when I was 12. Unlike my friends who had shiny red glans mine was covered with white smegma. It was very sensitive but I somehow cleaned it. After that I always pulled it back while peeing. Around 13 or 14 I saw one of my friend was keeping his foreskin pulled back. So I also started keeping back full time.

Enjoyed reading your posts. It's interesting that your friend was your inspiration to retract. Did he clue you as to why he kept his retracted? How hard was it for you to keep it retracted in the beginning, was it a gradual process?

shiny

Quote from: lvprcm on 2023-02-02 22:00:59
Enjoyed reading your posts. It's interesting that your friend was your inspiration to retract. Did he clue you as to why he kept his retracted? How hard was it for you to keep it retracted in the beginning, was it a gradual process?
My friend said that he learned it from his cousin and he did it to look like his cousin. He found it very cool.
It was not easy for me. I would get erect as soon as I exposed the glans. This went away with time.