News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Revert autocirc changes

Started by Tb, 2022-12-31 14:01:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you gain your sensitivity back and softness on the glans?

Yes
19 (29.7%)
No
7 (10.9%)
A little bit
16 (25%)
Flared glans but sensitivity came back
12 (18.8%)
Soft glans but sensitivity is still the same
10 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Tb

Has anyone been retracted for a long period and maybe even got their glans flared/hard then gone back to covering for the equal amount of time?

Did you gain your sensitivity back and softness on the glans?

jimmy

That depends on what you class as a long time?

I consider myself a part timer, generally going only a few weeks at a time and have been doing like that for around 10 years. I started pulling back 30 years ago tho as a kid! Equally I can go months without bothering.

I think due to this I haven't noticed a great deal of flare to the head or any major sensitivity lose. The time span was just to long and slow I feel to notice, although no doubt there has been some as I think I have a pretty good flare and low sensitivity.

When I first start pulling back it is sensitive (in a good enjoyable way) but after a week this diminishes. When I recover the head it also takes a week to get back to the level it was at.

Tb

I see. I wonder how it will turn out for me

jimmy

Quote from: Tb on 2022-12-31 14:48:52
I see. I wonder how it will turn out for me

Do you have any issues with sensitivity or just worried about lose too much?

Tb

Both. Im super sensitive but if I decide that I want to be covered I would like it to regain it I think?

jimmy

I would personally say to take it slow. Go a few weeks at a time and see how the sensitivity changes for you when you recover. If it's a big concern for you then being a part timer might suit you bette. End of the day you can always go longer and longer each time, there's no rush!

scotsguy27

I've been retracting since about age 7/8 (bathing, etc) and about age 14 in the sense of this website.

I would class myself as a part time retractor. I retract anything from a day to about 3/4 weeks. If ai've been retracting for a while I usually spend time pulled forward after it.

I spent about a year covered (only retracted when bathing) as I had a cut in my meatus and was told by my doctor to have my glans kept protected as much as I could (which included cutting down on masturbation and sex) to help it try and heal without surgery.

I would say that my sensitivity didn't come back fully (pre-retractor days) but rather the sensitive zones shifted. I would describe my glans sensitivity journey as;

Under 13yrs - super sensitive
14-20yrs - sensitive around my coronal ridge and frenulum but less sensitive at my tip
21yrs to current - sensitive around my coronal ridge, frenulum and the top side of my glans but still less sensitive at the tip.

My glans has flared from a rounded shape to a bell shape and since its flared my coronal ride has become more sensitive.

As others have said, take your time and enjoy the journey.

Tb

@Jimmy. You're right, I should go slow. My foreskin got swollen yesterday so that might be a sign that I should go slower 🤣

@scotsguy27 I see. And you're more happy now when your sensitivity has shifted and how long did it take for your glans to get flared

jimmy

Quote from: Tb on 2023-01-02 13:23:25
@Jimmy. You're right, I should go slow. My foreskin got swollen yesterday so that might be a sign that I should go slower 🤣

Yes back off a bit and have another go when it settles down. It's not the race some make out!

Lanyx

I am retaracted with an on-and-off basis for the last 8 years or so. I don't see any changes when I cover up again.

scotsguy27

My orgasms feel stronger as I take my time and focus on different areas. I would say it took a few years for my glans to change shape.

jafar_t

I honestly do not understand why anybody would want his glans covered

ux

My observation is that if you wear your head bare for a long time, you lose sensitivity that never comes back. You won't lose it completely, but it will be reduced.

I may not have found a method to get the sensitivity back, but it seems that if you masturbate on the penis behind the glans and don't touch it, after a few masturbations the sexual arousal on the glans increases. It's hard to reach orgasm at first, but it's possible. Later on, it gets easier. After this method, sex is more pleasant, more intense, the teasing is felt more on the glans. I emphasize that the glans must be untouched throughout the masturbation and you must reach orgasm. If you repeat this 5 times or more, you should see changes.

My hypothesis is that the brain doesn't register any stimuli to the glans during masturbation, so it amplifies perception from the nerve endings to the glans.

Can anyone try this and confirm that it works for you too?

HCheung

Quote from: ux on 2023-11-07 21:12:09
My observation is that if you wear your head bare for a long time, you lose sensitivity that never comes back. You won't lose it completely, but it will be reduced.

I may not have found a method to get the sensitivity back, but it seems that if you masturbate on the penis behind the glans and don't touch it, after a few masturbations the sexual arousal on the glans increases. It's hard to reach orgasm at first, but it's possible. Later on, it gets easier. After this method, sex is more pleasant, more intense, the teasing is felt more on the glans. I emphasize that the glans must be untouched throughout the masturbation and you must reach orgasm. If you repeat this 5 times or more, you should see changes.

My hypothesis is that the brain doesn't register any stimuli to the glans during masturbation, so it amplifies perception from the nerve endings to the glans.

Can anyone try this and confirm that it works for you too?

I would love to have the answer for you
But I don't think I'll want to cover my glans ever again
It just feels amazing exposing my glans ;)
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

lvprcm

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-01-02 11:09:37
I've been retracting since about age 7/8 (bathing, etc) and about age 14 in the sense of this website.

I would class myself as a part time retractor. I retract anything from a day to about 3/4 weeks. If ai've been retracting for a while I usually spend time pulled forward after it.

I spent about a year covered (only retracted when bathing) as I had a cut in my meatus and was told by my doctor to have my glans kept protected as much as I could (which included cutting down on masturbation and sex) to help it try and heal without surgery.

I would say that my sensitivity didn't come back fully (pre-retractor days) but rather the sensitive zones shifted. I would describe my glans sensitivity journey as;

Under 13yrs - super sensitive
14-20yrs - sensitive around my coronal ridge and frenulum but less sensitive at my tip
21yrs to current - sensitive around my coronal ridge, frenulum and the top side of my glans but still less sensitive at the tip.

My glans has flared from a rounded shape to a bell shape and since its flared my coronal ride has become more sensitive.

As others have said, take your time and enjoy the journey.

Enjoyed reading the breakdown of how our sensations change over time.

I don't recall being as having an uncomfortably sensitive glans even at a young age. It was sensitive like if a stream of water from the shower hit the head, that was uncomfortable and immediately caused me to move away.

I was pretty much retracted by the time I was in my mid to late teens and despite the glans been sensitive during sexual activity, more so if I used precum or some form of wet lubrication. It was not so much during non-arousal except in certain areas when met with direct contact, like the coronal rim or the tip.

I like how you best framed it in that we adjust to find what feels good for us, ( the sensitive zones) change. The coronal rim is and has always been a sensitive zone for me as well as the base of my penis. The tip is only sensitive if it is wet like in lubrication. I've learned the underside of the glans is very sensitive even with light brush stroking over an extended time.

Post circumcision, the glans sensitivity zones didn't change much nor the the base of my penis however I lost a favorite zone which was the inner foreskin, it was not a source of obtaining an orgasm but an enhancer of sensation. Having lost that I found that lightly rubbing or stroking at mid-shaft will get me very hard and make my glans really balloon up to the point that I can cum if I don't watch it.

I think we adapt and find other zones that can possibly enhance your ability to enjoy sex. 

I've always preferred my glans exposed but with a foreskin as well.