News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How did you work out the pulling back was a thing

Started by jimmy, 2022-12-30 10:52:20

Previous topic - Next topic

How did you work out the pulling back was a thing

Parent / family member taught me
Worked it out by myself at a young age
Noticed other guys doing it and joined in
Worked it out by myself as an adult
Friend / someone else taught me

jimmy

How did you work out that pulling back was a thing? Great to hear peoples stories on this

As a young boy I was always seeing how long I could stay retracted, usually could I last the whole of bath time ;D I guess this was when I was around the age of 10 or 11, I don't really remember if I was doing it before then. It wasn't until I come across the forum that I realised it was a thing that other guys tried to do and pretty much thought I was the only one at it :o

CuriousSkinner

Do you mean pulling back for long periods rather than just to clean it yeah?

jimmy

A conscious I'm pulling back my foreskin because its fun to keep it back. Not necessarily for a long period of time but the start of your journey if you like

CuriousSkinner

Ok gotcha thanks. I've voted then. It's something I started doing when older, I guess as a bit of a novelty as well as for some function purposes.

soundsgreat87

Kylar was doing it and showed me. This was a few years before he started this forum ;D

But he's not a friend or family member so there's no option for me to vote, haha. edit: wait I can change the poll. muahahaha

jimmy

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2022-12-30 15:22:33
Kylar was doing it and showed me. This was a few years before he started this forum ;D

But he's not a friend or family member so there's no option for me to vote, haha. edit: wait I can change the poll. muahahaha

I'll definitely accept that submission.. thou shall not argue with the master of retraction ;D

PermanetlyBareKnob

I learned about foreskin retraction on my own quite young, but nothing that would stay for more than a few seconds or minutes, even though I wanted it to stay back.  I only learned about long term retraction when I stumbled across it on the Internet as an adult.

jimmy

Quote from: PermanetlyBareKnob on 2023-01-01 07:43:58
I learned about foreskin retraction on my own quite young, but nothing that would stay for more than a few seconds or minutes, even though I wanted it to stay back.  I only learned about long term retraction when I stumbled across it on the Internet as an adult.

Very similar to me then :)

supada

I was like 11 when I started. I would pull and keep it back while taking a bath which obviously gave me a raging erection. Still I would put my penis pulled back in underwear after bath which would then last 2 to 3 hours and then roll down. I started doing it regularly and as a result my pulled back time started increasing. My close friend thought that it is stupid to do that.

jimmy

Quote from: supada on 2023-01-01 18:52:57
My close friend thought that it is stupid to do that.

I never talked about it with anyone as a kid. I think mostly due to the fact I felt like the only one doing it. Even now I've only spoken to sexual partners

scotsguy27

I was taught to retract my foreskin from about age 7 or 8 however in the sense of this site I would say about age 14 when I started to research circumcision and came across this forum.

Lanyx

I got facinated by it as a teenager. The spoon method from this site was the holy grail.

jimmy

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2023-01-02 10:54:37
I was taught to retract my foreskin from about age 7 or 8 however in the sense of this site I would say about age 14 when I started to research circumcision and came across this forum.

What made you start researching circumcision when you was taught from a young age to retract? Assuming you didn't go through with it what did you find out that changed your mind?

scotsguy27

I didnt really know about circumcision until I was about 12/13. I only retracted when bathing, etc then I liked the look of a circumcised penis so started researching it. I only wanted it for aesthetic reasons and I certainly couldnt justify spending money on it as I wouldnt get it done on nhs asI didnt have a medical problem. So auto-circ, best of both worlds for now.

jimmy